Saturday, October 11, 2014

It Isn't Race, Religion or Country!

I've said it before, I'll keep saying it over and over and over again. It isn't race, religion or country!

When it comes to the troubles in this world, try removing the idea of race, religion and country from our vocabulary and what will be left is the real truth; those who give these subjects a bad name. They would be the instigators, the trouble makers, lower-lifes, punks and thugs who are egotistical, self-serving war-mongers ... including any self-serving leaders of the same ... doing the same. Those that use the above subjects as their excuses to manipulate and destroy ... as well as using anyone that can be pulled into their schemes to divide and conquer. Those who could care less about any of those subjects, as they are only used to justify an end to their means.

What's worse is that we, as long as we keep binding ourselves to these subjects, will keep allowing it, because we keep wearing those blinders to avoid seeing this truth. When we point fingers at race, religion or country (which is so far from the truth, I cannot understand why no one has gotten this), we play into their scheme of manipulation due to our need for loyalty to a person, place or thing. This is then turned against us and we are trumped as they keep stirring that pot.

It's no different than any loyalty we give to family or friends. When someone once asked me why I turned against a family member for something I felt was wrong, I told them that my loyalty ended right after their's did. Why should I be loyal to someone who only wants to destroy everything around them for self-serving purposes?

So point away, if you will, but point at a person or persons. Judge, if you will, but judge appropriately and with facts. When does one person, or any handful of people, represent the entirety of any race, religion or country? Never!

I don't judge your race, religion or country. I judge you. I judge your attitude. I judge your behavior to me or others ... for whatever your reasons. I do this based on educated observation.

What? I'm not allowed to judge? Please!

If judging someone for what I consider is harmful, or inappropriate misbehavior, means I'll be judged for the same ... if I do the same ... then so be it! Bring it on!

If using the Golden Rule, in making my decision, will also make another do the same ... treat others as you would want to be treated ... then so be it. Bring it on!

I just believe in calling it like I see it. If you want to invade my home and harm me, was it due to your need to promote your race, religion or country? Was it?

Isn't it time to remove those shackles that keep us locked into false truths? Don't know who to trust?  Develop your intuition. However, don't let those shackles bring you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment