Friday, October 3, 2014

George Takei: Projected Emotion Dream

I had a dream this morning that was short but diverse. I call these types of dreams a mind cleansing dream which I've blogged about before. The only thing different was that the dream's randomness suddenly changed out toward the ending, and became more vivid, which is why I remember it the most. This ending part included the actor George Takei, but a younger version of him, as in this blog picture.

He was carrying a baby up the stairs of an apartment building. We just looked at each other and smiled. I noticed the baby was sleeping. I continued down the stairs into a small apartment entryway when I noticed a baby carriage; somewhat similar to the blog picture. Inside was another baby. About that time, George came down the stairs and reached inside to pick up the other baby. I asked if they were twins. He smiled as if he was acknowledging that they were. My sixth sense was telling me that both babies were females. He turned around and went upstairs. I left the building and that's when I woke up.

Now, here's the part that had me perplexed. I looked up some dream symbols: actor, baby, and stroller, for instance. These symbols were no where near explaining my feelings. Far from it. Even if I pushed at it, some things may have related but I kept feeling doubt off the universe.

That's when I got this epiphany of "projected emotions."

If we can have projected emotions during our waking state ... which can be astrally projected from another source during their waking or dream state ... why shouldn't we be able to receive projected emotions in our dream state as well?

Now things were adding up. I wasn't being told of my emotions, revelations about me within the dream, but of another's ... George Takei.

Anyone can look up the dream symbols, if they wish, to see what's being said about them. However, the main point I'm making is that when we are interpreting dreams, we are not to stop at our emotions, especially if things aren't adding up. The message may not be for us. Who is standing out the most in your dream? The message may be for or about that person. Underlying hidden emotions within another and not our subconscious emotions at all.

This is why some cannot relate to their dreams and the dream symbols when doing their interpretation.

It may be a projected emotion dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment