Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Christmas Gift From the Universe

Christmas 1989, due to being unemployed and trying to heal from psychic attacks, I had no money to buy a large family any gifts, as I had done before. In sorrow over the hurt of what I had experienced, and feeling lost in what to do, I was offer a suggestion from guidance.

It would be a gift from my heart and all it would take is my time, my guidance's assistance, along with personal messages from the Universe. After I wrote all these dictated messages for everyone, I typed and printed each on Christmas paper, rolled them into a scroll and placed a ribbon around them. This is what thirty-eight family and friends received as gifts that year.

It only cost me a little to put it together, but each one had more value than the paper they were printed on; at least it was for me. To me, it represented the true meaning of Christmas. Later, while working on my true story books, I found the computer file on them and decided to put them in this book in order to preserve them. I'm not blogging about this in order for anyone to feel obliged to purchase anything, but to show an example of what can be done, without going into debt, especially during a huge commercial time of year as Christmas has become. 

Furthermore, whether you want to call it Universe, Creator, Source, God, Allah, Jehovah, Great Spirit, or any number of names that's been used throughout time, we all know the meaning of this concept and what it can do for us. I truly appreciated all the help I received because the messages were uniquely designed for each individual to understand, several who have crossed over since doing this.

Lastly, I decided to choose two messages to share, so you can see what was said or, basically, how it was dictated to me. These were messages for my dad, Charles, and my mom, Charlotte. Those who know me, know I don't talk or write like this - ever.

CHARLES: We feel your soul around us often. You guide us well even in your human state. You have love around you, Adoraman, because this universe knows you are adored. Your feelings of life are so true to us all. We are guided by your light. We treasure you for your daring return to this earth plane … in times of strife. But you have served well in this mission. For this we love you and do all we can to guide you. Your soul is awakened to its own truth. You are the GOD you are. In time, more of you will be made aware to your mind. In time, you will do as you wrote to do. You have sheltered many souls as promised. For this and your wisdom to these souls you are rewarded for your work. If you doubt this look around you and see the products of your soul. You are a treasure to us that no gold could buy and we love you.

CHARLOTTE: In the truth of this universe your desires are heard. Your family will one day be united in glory. The respect that you demanded will be yours to hold. It will seem like a lifetime, but it will be worth the wait. The love that you feel is your own soul awakening to this truth. To you … you are no one, but to us … a woman to be honored. Your deeds are noted. In time, your spirits will soar with the love that you will feel around you. Release the hurt in your soul. Your limitations are only in your mind … not in ours. No one understands you, because you don't desire this truth. The knowledge of who you are is intimate, but known more to us than even you can hold in your thoughts, in this moment of time. Walk well in your soul, but allow the doorways of vision and life to be entered and experienced. Your feelings, at this time of year, are because you are shining in the glory of your soul for who you are and have been to this universe. You are God's child and he is in joy watching you open his present of life.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/charlene-lerch/a-christmas-gift-from-the-universe/paperback/product-12457583.html

No comments:

Post a Comment