Monday, February 15, 2016

Stigmatas?

Back in 2012, I wrote the below information about Padre Pio on my social media page and wanted to share it on my blog.
-----
I saw a video made on YouTube by a psychic that was talking about the miracles and stigmata of Padre Pio and wondered why guidance hadn't informed him of the truth from Padre Pio himself.

I had a conversation with Padre Pio about 20 years ago (before internet). He told me that his wounds were self-inflicted and he did hope that I would understand that he did this to help restore faith in the people. He did seem kind and sincere when we talked.

I guess time and science confirms what we really know in our heart - faith or not - based on the emotions of a person. However we are not allowed to "judge" someone. Does that really mean we are not allowed to know the truth?

Current stigmatas have not been proven by the church, yet science, when allowed, has proven it isn't true (see link). Most do this for fame and glory - as well as money.

When our desires, in wanting to believe things, overcomes common sense, it makes me wonder about this so called "sheeple" attitude they say people have. I can see why they, who are setting this up, like to point fingers and laugh at our gullibility.

God said - the "truth" will set you free - not "fantasy." 

Padre Pio - Wonder worker or charlatan?
http://www.csicop.org/si/show/padre_pio_wonderworker_or_charlatan/
-----
In addition, the below link states that current science investigation into Stigmata has not proven it. I found this same information, that's on the Wikipedia link, was also used on a Catholic website called Catholic Online.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stigmata

No comments:

Post a Comment