Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blaming Gives Your Power Away!


I wanted to share this excerpt below because of something that happened to me today regarding people dealing with so much inner turmoil from outer circumstances. It is what I learned from my guide, Boyaed, in October 1987 regarding blame, allowing and power. It is in my true story book: GREAT FLAME WITHIN, The Story of a Forgotten Master.

I did another blog on blame in August 2012 with another excerpt from my book if you want to read that too. Click on the link below.

 http://atomaraneadvice.blogspot.com/2012/08/blaming-giving-away-your-power-to.html

To me, there will be exceptions to this rule due to certain circumstances. There will be those that do not know how or want to maintain their power. As my husband said, there are those that do not want to lead and only wish to follow.


_______October 1987________

"They don't understand. How can I make them?"
 
Quietly, as if Boyaed felt I was just talking out loud, he answered. "Charlene, they don't want to understand. Sometimes, people need an excuse to rebel or sabotage others; you're giving them one. Something they have been looking for, apparently. Don't let it worry you.
 
For you see, they all want to see the blame in everyone but themselves. A responsible person puts the blame, if you wish to call it that, within their own realm, themselves, and then they set about to rectify the error that was created.
 
It will give you more peace of mind, if you just allow the truth within yourself that you are the director of this play and are in full responsibility. You will then see how much you maintain your power and be in full control of your life. Try to be more allowing in their truths, as well, and they will come along, in time."
 





  

Ebook 6.99  - http://www.lulu.com/shop/charlene-lerch/great-flame-within-the-story-of-a-forgotten-master/ebook/product-18656374.html

Paperback 14.95 - http://www.lulu.com/shop/charlene-lerch/great-flame-within-the-story-of-a-forgotten-master/paperback/product-13579429.html

Can also be found on other sites like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment