Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ascension Judgments

I often see comments that we need to give up consuming meat and milk, among other things, in order to spiritually ascend.

To me, that is false doctrine to control and mislead people. I have been eating whatever I choose because of receiving a message by our Divine Creator, many years ago, to do and eat "everything in moderation." 

I wouldn't judge that message because I know the reason why it was said. You can know to by just asking. 

To continue, I still "ascended" in awareness and consider myself "multidimensional" due to my universal and spiritual training. I consume meat and dairy ... among other things ... in moderation. Moderation for me may not be the same for another ... that's for each individual to decide.

When it comes to any awareness, the only limits we have are what we put on ourselves based on our social consciousness. I hear or read things that we shouldn't do this or that in order to "ascend" ... all based on social programming or reprogramming. Isn't that a judgment? Aren't we advised not to judge? 

I'm not condoning breaking laws but we have broken many of them throughout history when we needed to change the rules of life. Besides, who made those rules, or as my father would have said: who said?

Travel and you will see where your current social or spiritual awareness takes you then. Traveling, even if it's only through videos or television, is good for opening one's mind ... ascending one's opinions ... limiting judgments ... transforming spiritually. Traveling makes one question many things ... especially "who said?"

For instance, if you judge eating meat then don't do it. For you see, it is the judging that causes density. A fear of not spiritually ascending is another density placed on us from another's opinion ... because these things are programmed by another or others.

It is the ego of others that causes one to judge. If we live alone, who or what would we judge ... or judge us? 

No one!

I don't have to like something someone does. I don't have to judge them for it either. I have a saying that keeps me from judging ... to each their own. I've learned that teaching opens the mind more than preaching. Show me the logic in what you teach if you want to convert me. 

Furthermore, I'm only human and still have my feelings of right or wrong. For instance, I don't like children being exploited for any reason ... they are our future ... and I would like to see a better future. However, who am I to judge what greater purpose, if any, could be in play?

I digress ...

I don't consider myself perfect or superior to anyone or anything and nothing I've apparently done in life caused enough density to keep me from ascending in my spiritual awareness. Nothing did because I did not allow limits based on other people's egos. 

Ascension is only a higher awareness ... a transformation of life. We are the only ones stopping ourselves from ascending by the limits we allow. Be careful of the density one creates from judging because we can be our own worse enemy in accomplishing anything.

Yes, all I have written is based on my opinion. An opinion of many years of living it ... at times, painfully so ... and not hearsay. 

I know I have ascended my awareness through my transformation ... free like a butterfly finally out of its cocoon. Yet, I still have my occasional density and grounding in my reality.

Can I have both?

Well, why not?

Who says I can't?



No comments:

Post a Comment