Sunday, May 4, 2014

Guidance: Seeking Answers

I had a friend write me with some questions. I asked guidance for help in responding. Below is what I was given. They direct replies with the person in mind and I've learned to keep my emotions out of it. 

The response reminded me that the answers we may get from higher awareness aren't always what we may expect. I know I wasn't expecting what I was asked to share, which is why I decided to blog about it too. 

---------Response

Does it matter how they feel about themselves or what others feel about them? Peace of mind comes from not what others think of themselves (or others) but how you feel about yourself (or others).

When teachers say that peace comes from within ... that's what they mean ... it's what each person is carrying within them to understand life. Some may still be young in soul and mind and don't want to be anything other than children running amuck in a toy store. 

Then there are people who are like you ... always seeking answers to everything ... wanting to learn ... yet can cause more stress due to expecting simple answers to complicated questions. Life is complicated and cannot always be generalized under one umbrella of thought. 

This is why some people get upset when they don't get the answer they feel they should be getting. What if the majority of that community thought of themselves as a world minority but a collective few do not? You can go to two different people, within the community, and get two different answers. Who you go to, to have your answer, will be important towards the outcome of what you seek. 

Life is ever changing, too. Tomorrow's answers, from these same two people, may be different based on numerous reasons of changes within or without. 

So to your questions, I give you a question to help you keep things in perspective. Will what you seek have value enough for peace of mind ... like providing for your needs ... not necessarily wants ... in your life?

----------End

I felt guidance was saying that we can get overly zealous with our seeking and that we should consider important things in life that can help in our individual direction, including taking time to enjoy life during our quest for answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment