Friday, January 13, 2017

Mind Warfare: Florida Airport Shooter

With the recent news of the purported Russia hacking and the Ft Lauderdale shooter, I feel that, once again, I should try and break through this particular brick wall of ignorance. After you read my blog, along with both links (below), you'll understand.

To continue, I'm frustrated over our sanctimonious-acting, current government wanting us to believe that the Russians are the only government capable of duplicitous behavior. Lately, I've begun to wonder if this computer hacking is only a distraction, so we won't think of other things governments are doing, like mind hacking. 

For instance, the words of the Florida airport shooter saying he was "suffering from government mind control linked to Islamic State videos", made me think of a blog I wrote years ago about a Russian defector discussing mind warfare. It isn't anything new. If you think it's not going on - think again. My question is - what if it's both: radicalism and mind warfare? My next questions would be - if it is - why and what are we doing about it?

This is my blog about mind warfare. 

http://atomaraneadvice.blogspot.com/2012/11/mind-warfare.html?m=0

This is some background information on the shooter. There's plenty more on the internet. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/10/former-girlfriend-va-didnt-nothing-ft-lauderdales-shooters-mental-problems/amp/

Lastly, as my friends, Ann and Janelle, and I were discussing earlier today, who knows why things go on and if it's a curse or a blessing? Most of us are unaware of any bigger picture or are not privy to it. Anyway, I can only share what I know. It's up to you to decide. 


No comments:

Post a Comment