Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Programming and Predictions

I would like to preface this blog with something a spiritual teacher taught me, along with a partial conversation that I had with a long-time, "social media" friend. She was, on the surface, always kind and considerate, sharing questions, answers and opinions like any civilized adult. However, with our recent election, and our different point of view, it brought out a programming that I hadn't seen before and had me wondering: what possessed her to behave like that? The sad thing is, I started noticing that it wasn't just her. I was watching a similar "virus" plaguing many people.

First, the spiritual teacher information. I once read that a spiritual teacher told his perspective student, "if you want to learn from me, you will need to remove your old programming, in order to allow what I know to teach you." One of my first spiritual teachers told me it isn't easy to remove old programming, but a teacher has to do what they can to show the way, even if that means with discipline, because it's still teaching. But it's teaching with love and not hate - there is a difference.

Now, onto the conversation, which took place right after the election. Prior to it, I already knew she had unfollowed me and for some strange reason, I felt compelled to save my first comment to her. It was before I knew she had deleted it. After that, I chose to save the balance of the conversation too, but I decided to share only the pertinent part of it and respect her identity. I could have given a summary of it, but I felt it wouldn't have the same impact. After you read it, I will explain what inspired me to write this blog.

-----
F = friend and M = me.

F: BTW, I no longer trust your take on things. This is why I told you I was taking a break from you and that we were too disparate.

M:  You can unfollow me, but I'll still see your posts, and if I feel your opinion is bias or shallow, much less blatantly in error, I would only think you'd appreciate another opinion as opposed to running from one because it doesn't suit your agenda. I never thought you were like that. You can choose to wear blinders to this because your candidate lost. I understand that completely, but I can promise you, if my candidate loss, I would still feel the same way. I was raised to be fair and opened minded. My ability to reason isn't based on my mind only. I have a universal mind with many sources of help. I thought you understood this already. If not, you're free to ask. In the meantime, if I'm being "banned" from you, please unfriend me because that's not being a friend.

F: This is my response to your fair and opened mindedness which I deleted. There is a flaw in your logic. You are not the only one who gets outside information. I will always tell you what I really believe so you know exactly what is what. If you can't handle it, then I suggest you unfriend me.

M: That's the problem I have with people who say they want freedom of speech but they don't allow others to voice their opinion without hate and often violence. If you really cared about my opinion, you wouldn't have deleted it. You point out my lack of reasoning but maybe it’s actually your own. I've notice many times, with many of your shared post, even before this election, that you've shared links that I've "dared" to show where they were fake and you called me out on those too. It's as if you don't want to be corrected and when you are, you prefer to give someone the cold shoulder for daring to dispute you.

F: I'm not allowing you the last word, as you so often need to be.

M: That is so immature. Seriously!?

F: Hahahaha. By the way, I am worried about our country and its future, not about politicians. That is what this is about. That means I am worried about your future too, knuckle head.

M: Knucklehead now? Holy cow! If you're really worried about my (our) future, you might want to ask your "guide" what God showed me about a year ago. I'm not the only one that received the information either.

F: I've seen plenty, but you know things are fluid.

M: The fluidity stops with the stubbornness of a soul. Those who are unchangeable even with reason. They help maintain predictions. Even the bad ones.
------

I, finally, understand why I was guided to save and share this. Hopefully, it will help others see how our programming, like a mental injury or disease, can shut us down from many things, including reasoning, logic and avoiding facts, because they don't placate our egos, fantasies, wishes or desires. Especially, that hidden programming which could, suddenly, surface due to something being triggered within. I felt her "stubborn meltdown" was brought on by that programming, something I had started noticing, but kept pushing aside, because of her previous "surface" behavior. What else would prevent someone from being able to see facts, actuality, objective truth - often ignoring or disputing it - making others question their sanity?

This is why predictions are seen and maintained. This is why those that know this, will see our programming, including what is often hidden, and know the direction we will take. Another prophecy fulfilled? So, in regards to the presidential election outcome, whether we like it or not, our programming predicted and allowed it.

Illud est quod est!

No comments:

Post a Comment