Tuesday, January 3, 2017

If God Says?

Many years ago, I shared this information with my husband, along with a few close friends, but I've been getting feelings lately to share it with anyone who may be interested. I didn't want to say anything before because I felt it was too personal to share publicly.

Anyway, around nine years ago, while meditating, I received a directive from our Creator, asking me to change my party from Democrat to Republican and not to vote for Obama. I thought this was a very strange request but I felt it was important. I didn't get any particular feelings of why, but I felt something was amiss and that he wasn't doing anything to cause me harm - quite the opposite. I just figured I'd find out in time. I did what was requested and got on with my life. Why did I do it? Well, this blog picture is how I felt at the time, and still do, when I know the ligitimacy (source) of the request and it's for a good reason. 

There's been more information since, but I'll just leave it at this for now. I will only add that I've been given "subtle signs" over the years without realizing it; including dreams. These signs started adding up, like putting a puzzle together, leading me, finally, to understand why I got that message. One of those subtle signs was a friend of a friend saying that God doesn't take sides. I was asked to share one incident with her where God took the side of Sarah over Abraham. When it comes to important or universal things, God does take sides. It's our choice to be on it or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment