Sunday, December 2, 2012

Is God Really Talking to Me? Plus More...


I had a friend write to me recently about feeling as if the Creator Soul had been around her and she wanted confirmation. I sent her the below reponse. 

Afterwards, I was asked to share it because I have mentioned these directions to others and guidance felt a desire to share the feelings in the universe about this. It may not be your truth to believe, but it is based on many years of learning and dealing with many minds in the universe.

If it helps but only one, then my job is complete.

Personal names have been removed for privacy and protection and there were some areas that needed more explanation then she would have needed so I adjusted for that too. 

I use God, but he/she/it is known by many other names throughout history. I also used "he" for simplicity.

__________Email

I had a little doubt but it's not much. I sensed a few times someone reached out to him for you but it was a fleeting passing. Also, I was advised to tell you and everyone that if anyone comes around and says he is God to have him prove it. He knows the deceit that is going on around the universe and how there are those that like to pretend to be him, so he doesn't mind showing you the beginning of his soul. They also suggest that if anyone says they are the Creator to question the reason why he is there with you. That is also acceptable. Also if a conversation ensues to keep your guard up about feeling emotions from his soul. God should be able to stand in his truth in the moment, whether that be male, female or other - of this world or another - and have no judgment of doing so. It would be as us standing in the truth of our current form. If I am Charlene and that is my truth, then this truth would come off the universe as truth ... even if I was a spirit ... because this would be my last life or a soul interchange (walk-in) soul. This is another question that I have learned to ask: is this the original, main, or walk-in soul). As we know there are those that are good at deceiving and like to be more then what they are.

When I first met my guide Merde (aka Boyaed aka Abraham aka Mordecai etc), there were people in metaphysics that were saying that Jehovah was an evil being. Someone else was channeling Yahweh and Id, it wasn't until later that I discovered these were all personas of God's name. So there are those that may be channeling the energy of our Creator but he is no where around any if them and it is being done by a messenger or our guides pulling his truth off the universe. Then you will feel the truth of this as well ... that a message is being delivered by someone for him or someone is pulling his truth off the universe to help you with something. This is an established and proper order of the universe. However, if a spirit cloaks it's energy with the energy of our Creator to conceal the truth of who or what it really is - you should feel this too - and feel doubt from those around you that are on your side to protect you.

Now, this isn't saying that God cannot do more then he is and is good at concealing his own energy when need be ... for protection or to keep people from aggrandizing themselves ... because he is or has been around them. When I first met him it was in a spirit form of Jehovah that Merde helped me project to. Later in the All Call, in my true story book (Great Flame Within), Zabrona wanted me to see about what was going on in the universe about Merde's so called judgement, which Mananta kept insisting was on his soul. That's when I saw Merde calling the this spirit by the name of Padia (male) and a local channeler was calling the same one by the name of Ola (female). Could a spirit be a male and female at the same time?

I also found out that the name Padia was from a physical life a very, very, long time ago and that the spirit in the All Call that was representing himself to the universe as Jesus also had the name Padia in his soul. A shared lifetime? However, in my book, this Jesus had told me the first name in his soul was Pia and no one else had that.

Later, in a meditation when I was asking about our Creator's very first physical life, I pulled off the letters J E B before someone blocked me. It wasn't until recently, as we have already discussed, that I was given the rest of that name as Jebrusa and it was a female life. He, from the information off the universe, was forced into this life as punishment for pushing his weight around and collective thought said no more (apparently, back then, they didn't care that he was first). This life is in his soul and since it was a collective thought punishment, he was kept there and I sense there was a lot of controversy around the physical being because of this. I feel he was left there, after a while of watching over him (her), to be this person in totality and was left alone (later) to contemplate being a female now. It is why I feel God has had a judgement himself on this life, due to the circumstances, which is why initially the name was blocked from me years ago.

As I have already told all of you, he can be anywhere and even incarnated anywhere he or his council chooses for him and for many reasons. I say he but I feel he has had feminine lifetimes recently - again a council decision. Don't forget, he asked his masters to come back as females during this time, why should he expect no less for himself.
So - again - you know things about him. Albeit minute things of the totality of this spirit-energy's existence, however you know how to question and if he is around it will be for the purpose of being able to share things with you and he won't even have to communicate with words. In his truest form it will be felt in emotions of the deepest and truest feelings and with love. He will ask but never demand. Why would he need to? He knows what we are capable of. After all, he has been there done that more then anyone ... so to speak. He would go to the soul that he knows can get the job done. He wouldn't waste his time. He would know you were not ready and will abide by his owns rules that you need to "grow up" to fit the shoes of his request.

This information is not just for you, it is also for those around you. We all understand a lot of these things already, but we can occasionally pick up stray spirits and it starts all over again with the negative thoughts and the teachings. It's more for them, and so we will once again be placed into these email all calls so they can review things once again.

__________End

For more information about what was mentioned above regarding Merde and the All Call, etc., it can be found in my true story book at this attached link which is for the e-book but there is a print version too.


My metaphysical students saw me as an auburn back then and this can be seen based on a interview I had on TV and put on YouTube. Below is part one if you care to see it. Yes, I was very nervous. I had been on TV before but it never seems to get rid of the butterflies in my stomach. :)



6 comments:

  1. This is very interesting. I did think God or Prime Source had these sort of messengers who would bring forth his teachings.
    I am also interested in getting the book,and I might ask for it for Christmas.

    I have a question though, regarding the grey being you have mentioned in this post. I wondered what happened to him and to the other one who died recently (I wasn't sure whether to ask you or not. If it is too personal then you are free not to answer it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot find what you are referring to, can you clarify more for me? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. I was talking about Mamanta and Kilis. Just out of curiosity, since I haven't heard of them in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last time I checked they were still being mischievous spirits. I figured if anyone incarnated them it could be trouble for the body/mind of the new being or one of their "gang" would go after them and bring them back into spirit. This did happen a few times, so we were hoping they would become more aware of being responsible and mature out there. Most that I know, of higher order, have turned their backs on them waiting for them, and others of like mind, to come to their senses. I do feel it has lightened up around me and others, so my fingers are crossed for their salvation. After all, eternity is a long time to not wish to move on. ;)

      Delete
  4. I see. And are the beings of their "gang" spirits of the same species?
    I do wish they change the path they and other beings are taking. I'm not completely sure why it is so important to me that they change their ways, but I guess it is only for the best.

    You know, after reading your entry, I do wonder sometimes if we all have shared at least a past life together. Maybe our current friends and families were with us, or our guides were friends or relatives in a past life. I might be wrong, but I believe two people can be reunited, even if for a brief period of time, in another life as different people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gangs can be of anything or anyone of like minded. I imagine that they move on eventually based on their desire to do so. Just like here on earth. Maybe they develop a conscience.

    Absolutely, one of my favorite quotes is - a family that plays together stays together. We can cross path with people from our past numerous times. We could even do it during a lifetime too. People we haven't seen for years could show up in our lives again. We generally know who was a "good" or "bad" past experience ;)

    ReplyDelete