Thursday, December 27, 2012

Your Emotions Are Not Always Yours!


This is an excerpt from a story in my book - "Eternity Proven." It is a true story of what happened to me back in January 1989 while watching a television show. I got hit with such an intense sorrowful emotion that took me by surprise. If I wasn't into "communication," I might have thought it was just me, however the vision that I saw, at the same time, also told me something was going on ... outside of my emotions. It also confirmed to me that we have things like this happen, not only because of who we are now, but who we have been before.

~~~~~~

I was watching the ACE Awards (cable awards) in January 1989 when they showed a scene from the "Vietnam War Story." The scene was two men trying to save a little girl from blowing up. She had grenades taped to her hands. The camera panned away just as you heard an explosion.

In that same moment, I felt the presence of a little girl by me, with a vision coming from her. She was running down a street with dynamite roped to her wrist/arms. She was screaming for someone to help her. People were running away. She stopped and looked around helplessly. Then she was gone in the explosion.

In that moment, I knew this child was with me. The intensity of our sorrow was felt by all; we cried. Tears poured down my face as I shared her grief. I knew she had been drugged and raped, just before her demise. It was all coming off her as I sat there crying.

God, these men and their wars! You poor child! I knew I needed to take things in hand.

"Child," I said, as I wiped the tears from my cheeks, "please, stop crying. Let's talk. You can talk to me. Do you want to?"

"I don't know who you are. I don't know how I got here. I don't know where I am." She said, pathetically. "Who are you?"

"My name is Charlene. I've also been called Atomarane by a few people. I'm clairaudient and can hear you just fine. Do you remember anything?" I asked.

I was keeping an eye on her; watching her, with interest, to see that she stayed nearby. I felt it was important to do this. She needed help. I could feel her sorrow, still, as she started talking.

"Only being kidnapped from my parents; these two men hurt me and gave me drugs. They told me, when they sent me out to die, I was going to meet my maker." She told me this as we were both calming down.

"Your maker?" I questioned. Her unspoken emotions filled in the gaps and I knew what she was going to say before she spoke the words.

"(Name omitted)." She said quietly.
"Oh my goodness!" My emotions over-powered me. "Not again!" This was too much! I felt numb! Was this life really in my soul? She had come to me out of desperation; looking for her "maker," as her murderers called it, but, to her, it was (name omitted). Calmly, I began telling her about my soul and how I knew things. I asked her not to hold me accountable for that lifetime because I still didn't know much about it.

I started teaching her how to do things with her soul. An hour later we found out she was older than I in soul age; this pleased her. She was beginning to enjoy herself with this new found friend and knowledge. I even told her of the mind power attack coming at me and asked her to behave; to promise me that she would obey this advice. She said she would do her best.

She's still around, this beautiful and joyful child of wisdom. She helps my grandmother and the other children who have died; teaching them the way of the light. One day, she came to me to tell me of something she had done. She was getting back at her captures by bringing them to justice and she had help.

"I'm sorry, Atomarane." She started saying, sadly. Then, before I could say anything she was gone; laughing joyfully and shouting to me as she took off, I heard her say, "I made them vomit! I just had too!"

I just sat there and shook my head, smiling. How could I fault justice? How could I blame this child for seeking revenge?

~~~~~~

http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/charlene-lerch/eternity-proven-scientific-research-proving-eternity-the-creator-souls-reincarnation-and-walk-ins-soul-interchange/ebook/product-18323286.html


 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel other people's feelings affect me. I guess I should be more careful and understand where these feelings come from.

    I didn't really understand the part where she was talking about the 'maker'. Is he a spirit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of what people have said to me while I was growing up - think first before speaking. Maybe it's to give ourselves a reality check before doing so. People who are angry can speak without thinking and that's something that could get us in trouble. We could get set up with another's emotiions before we realize what hit us. Sometimes, before I understood all this, I would think (after saying something without thinking it through), where did that come from? Now I know.

    I blocked out the word she said due to prejudices of limited minds. Yes, she was looking for a spirit of a prophet she believed in that was from her country. This life was in my original soul and that life was also shared by other spirits when the life was a physical being here on this planet many years ago. I chose not to display the name for personal reasons. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late reply. It did help, and I understand if you don't want to display the name, I only wanted to know a little about what the girl was talking about, and you told me :)

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete