Monday, December 10, 2012

Powerful Lessons I've Learned


When I first became clairaudient, one of the first lessons I learned from spirit was the reason why we need to relinquish hate or anything of which we acknowledge as a negative influence. However, it was to be relinquished with love and understanding ... not with more hate.

I was told that living in hate (or any negative emotions but especially hate) was the same as giving the "devil" (evil) his due and he wins.

I would lose due to not having good mental and/or physical health because negative is destructive = death.

That sure didn't sit well with me at all. I'm just a determined type of person not to want that to happen and been keeping myself on that path of not wanting evil to win within me ever since.

However, keep this in mind too. Another lesson I learned was "allowing doesn't mean putting up with." This lesson always reminded me of Jesus throwing his "temper fit" in the temple. I never thought he did this lesson with hate, but with the love of not allowing anymore of what he felt was destructive behavior. Sometimes a little "controlled" anger can help get the job done, it may be what is needed to get someone's attention, but you cannot maintain that anger within.

Allowing others to have their truth, or fantasies, doesn't mean putting up with their truths or fantasies when you sense a deceit within them as well as using that deceit to influence others.

This can begin to create a universal negative flow which we will all become part of and the effect could be detrimental ... a universal disease ... mental, physical or both. You see how powerful our thoughts can be? This was another lesson I learned ... our thoughts create or destroy.

The secret is learning how to keep your energy (thoughts/emotions) positive and clear while being among any negative energy. If you think this is impossible, then ask yourself why some survived the plague? Why some survived polio and others didn't. What protects some and not others? Why did Nostradamus, or other doctors, survive plagues while walking among the ill helping in healing them while some still died?

Maybe they didn't know these lessons I have learned or it was denied them because of another's deceit. When we keep allowing another's negativity ... whatever it is, we give our power over to them. Another lesson I learned through guidance ... empowerment.

The next time you feel you are giving your power away (succumbing to negative energy ... blame, etc.), then ask yourself why are you allowing it. That sure made me stop and think when that question was first presented to me.

Fuel for thought!


Painting showing the effects of the plague in Basle, circa 1349 
(Credit: Hulton Archive - January 2, 1754)

2 comments:

  1. Inspirational! That's all I have to say. I know the time will come for me to learn important lessons from past experiences and from others, including my guides.

    After all, aren't we always learning something new everyday, even without noticing? :)

    ReplyDelete