Monday, January 11, 2016

Altered States and Mind Power

Many years ago, I was given a stern warning, by my otherworldly-metaphysical teachers, to avoid mind-altering substances, especially while working with the universe. When you want to get involved with mind power, a clear and sound mind is necessary in order to avoid deception or a takeover of one's powers.

As Mattie Ross said, in the orginal True Grit movie regarding whiskey, "I would not put a thief in my mouth to steal my brains!"

This quote resonated with me because of what I've discovered. Whether it's whiskey or any mind-altering substance, there are those elements, sitting around like hungry vultures, just waiting for a chance to take over another's life; to use another's power.

I was also advised that It's okay to enjoy life but don't drive - or meditate - under the influence. It is seriously frowned on by these teachers.

This warning reminded me of a South American Shaman who took a mind-altering substance and decided to seek out God via meditation. Bad decision on his part, because he, based on his story, was seriously reprimanded by the Creator and was told never to enter into his energy field again, in that state of mind.

This made me think of others whose minds could be entering into another's energy field, under the influence, and possibly being used for mind power attacks as well as subjecting others with a plethora of unexplained emotions. Which is why I was warned, when dealing with power, a sound mind is vital. It prevents someone from making hasty and detrimental decisions.

Lastly, a takeover can occur with a sound mind but it's often recovered faster than someone who isn't. I feel it may be why many people are often used in another form of mind-altering state to hurt someone - a dream state - via astral projection. If you aren't dreaming or recalling your dreams, this may be a form of protection; to keep your mind from being used. Ask anyone who's been there.

4 comments:

  1. Good advice. I did a meditation the other night taking me out the universe through the black hole (dark sun) and to the greater me which consists of two parts Thoughts and Knowing. I found the knowing part not able to know the future lotto numbers (lol) while the thought part was full of past & present unresolved issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the universe only knows the lotto numbers if there is a scam going on and the numbers are in someone's mind already. Or unless we can future travel and know them but there are those who want us to play fair and be nice. Silly them. ;) LOL

      Delete
  2. Could someone work with the universe while taking anti-depressants/other kinds of prescription drugs, or would that be considered "mind altering"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would imagine if you have control of your emotions while taking prescription medicine, you should be fine. I had to take pain pills some time ago and I didn't have any problems. You should feel no different than your normal stste of mind or as near to it as possible. Nothing extreme.

      Delete