Tuesday, January 5, 2016

You Know You Like Me

I thought I'd share a reply I made to someone who told me about being tired of psychic attack tormentors. Hopefully that and the rest of my blog will help others.

Reply: "No doubt. I feel the same about me after all this time. But I'm stubborn as hell. And right is right. I'm right and evil is not. So dig your heels in and fight back. Quitters never gain ground."

Yes, it's how I am and most likely how I've survived - even while helping others. I feel, as long as I'm physically able, even with my last breath, I will be a fighter. But another thing I have, besides a strong will, is my sense of humor.

In fact, I've occasionally sent somewhat humorous messages, to anyone I felt was sending tormentors to me (and others), that went something like: "Come on, you know you admire me after all this time. Admit it. You know you like me."

How could they not? I've given them a good run for their money. That takes guts and I feel I've earned their admiration. Besides, a little humor goes a long way. If nothing else works, try it. How can anyone feel like fighting if they're laughing?

However, for the best effect, try saying it the same way as Sandra Bullock in Miss Congenality (see clip).  

https://youtu.be/M4B3iRD-bD0

You know you admire me.

You know you like me.

   ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment