Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Why Do Relationships End?

There are times, in my life, that I can relate to what it feels like to be the American government (or any government). I often wonder who to trust and where to place my loyalty. I've discovered nothing's permanent in any relationship. You really have to work hard on them, personal, company, or goverment, but there's no guarantees.

One day you have a friend, or companion, and the next day an enemy, or you part ways with mixed feelings. It's as if everyone has the right to an opinion until it differs from theirs. Then out comes the verbal battle gloves, harsh words, disrespect, hurt feelings and, finally, a parting of ways. Is it a setup? Did we miss the signs? Is there something more involved?

For you see, I've learned, through my life's experiences, that what I may not see, or understand, "someone" else may. Sometimes, relationships may be ended for us, especially when our loyalty for another isn't justified or we've taken a wrong turn on our path. There are those who do know what goes on behind closed doors, and, as the Native Americans say: speaks with forked tongue. It's not always the words one speaks, but what's within one's heart, that can assist in making that decision.

It may be difficult to believe, when we're going through the initial upset, but many times we have looked back and said: thank god! Could it be a clue?

No comments:

Post a Comment