Saturday, January 23, 2016

One Creator Soul with Many Names?

I once said I felt I was more agnostic. I believed in a Creator even though (at that time) I had no proof of it. It just resonated. It didn't matter how many names it was called, or by who, it was what it was.

Now, after my life's experiences, I have proof of it but I've also learned that people have to walk the walk to prove it to themselves. Yet, isn't that the way we humans are anyway? We have to "see" it to believe it.

That's why I decided to give the steps for others to prove it to themselves, if they want, as well as proving eternity. The steps are there but you have to take them. No one can walk for you.

And, for anyone thinking otherwise, as the saying goes: put your money where your mouth is. ;)

http://www.lulu.com/shop/charlene-lerch/eternity-proven/paperback/product-13000593.html

No comments:

Post a Comment