Sunday, January 10, 2016

Who Created The Big Bang?

Below is a comment, and my response, on my 2009 video "Who Created The Big Bang?" I originally shared this conversation on Facebook (1-9-14) and I'm glad I did, because when You Tube channels are deleted, it often deletes comments that were made too. 

To continue, I'm still doing what I can to understand life and share what I can. Always open to theories to discuss whenever possible. Doing that keeps me open minded to newer and/or different possiblities. I don't profess to know everything - no intelligent person does that. Which is why I decided to share this on my blog. Maybe it will open a doorway to intelligent discussion regarding this subject.  

-----

J. Walsh - Firstly, sea life is created on its own as they have a suitible environent to grow and would evolve or grow from less advance species like bacteria, and secondly, the theory of all of the universe being created from nothing is more believable than one man being made from nothing with super human powers making everything, and thirdly, the name big bang was given to the theory when an astronomer was making fun of the theory and said it was a big bang but the name stuck!

Atomarane - Scientific "theory" has stated bacteria from space, and water here, may have created sea life and the beginning of life on earth ... taking billons of years to evolve to where we are now. 

Everything has a beginning and if we can have a hypothesis on that than why not the beginning of life elsewhere starting similar with space being it's catalyst and starting even before earth was habitable? A single cell organism dividing and dividing eventually having a more superior mind. 

As far as super human, well then, you are basing this on human potential and not other worldly, which is another theory; not everything may be earth based. Also, if you wish to know more about mind power than continue watching my teaching videos. 

My mentioning of a "big bang' was me being sarcastic but I'm sure you figured that out. Thanks for commenting.

-----

This is the link to the video we were discussing.

Who Created The Big Bang?

https://youtu.be/XbD08DHkHec

This is the link to the other video that I mentioned.

Universe Creation and Creator vs Big Bang

https://youtu.be/vmfN0QaiOlM

No comments:

Post a Comment