Thursday, January 14, 2016

Mind Power: Human versus Android

I had a friend ask me once if an android could be used for mind power attacks; meaning the ability to manipulate energy and astral project thoughts. I said that I doubt it had the capabilities of a human, unless it was programmed to use this type of mind power as a human. I added that I had my doubts that this would even be a future possibility, unless humans were really that stupid. Why give an android power that can be turned against us? We know how things can backfire.

Besides, I, jokingly, said: mind power can be returned, to stop it, by reaching through the universe and pulling out its energy pack. Problem solved. 

Something else to consider is the mental and physical abilities humans have to adapt to each situation. That's a lot of programming to consider for an android. Also, even though it is often thought of as a flaw in human character, an android doesn't have emotions. This may give an android the upper hand, especially if programmed to "do no harm." Human emotions, occasionally, tend to overrule common sense. This means, humans are more apt to act irrationally and spontaneously in using mind power. In that regards, I would be more concerned with human nature abusing it.

Yet, considering everything, both can have its life force relinquished in various ways. No guarantees when it comes to life and death - anywhere. In other words, no excuses for any form of misbehaving. Eventually, all will pay the price no matter what they're recognized by - human or android.

No comments:

Post a Comment