Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Psychic Lawyers Wanted



I posted this on my Facebook Notes in November 2011 and thought it was necessary to share it here too.

____________________

We need lawyers that are into spiritual (spirit) understanding, in order to sue anyone (after careful analysis and as a final action), that has a spirit (or spirits) around them that is attacking people or setting them up for whatever reasons.

I am disgusted with the amount of emails I get from people pointing fingers at real people for their attacks (or subjective thoughts they are getting into their minds) and even attempting to camouflage it with saying it is coming from ET's. How low and deceptive! Others are getting disgusted with it too, but don't know who to turn to, or what to do, and many times they know where it is coming from or who is doing it.

I don't care who you are now or were in a past lifetime. Someone needs to start take responsibility for these beings using mind power to attack others in order to get what they want for the ones they are attached to. I don't care if you do want your "charge" to be "rich and famous" or they need food on their table too, or whatever reason you want to use as an excuse for your attacks - including hate.

I don't need you to subject to me (or another) to go to them for a healing (or whatever) ... paying out the big bucks to do it ... and then attacking people because they don't "obey" their command! I, personally, have seen enough doctors all my life ...  so keep me out of the equation!

This may not be your reality but look at your friends, family or neighbors that has had to deal with a suicide or the people in a psyche ward because most know what is going on but they have to appease a medical field's ego of over-medicating and name-tagging instead of being able to speak their truth. It certainly is THEIR reality.

I sure don't want anyone telling me that I am attacking someone or setting someone up when I know I'm not and I sure don't want anyone around me doing it.

If communication doesn't help, maybe suing will.

Time to take action! Enough is enough!

Maybe legal action will put a stop to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment