Monday, April 1, 2013

"When Did I Realize I Was God?"


Did that get your attention? I know it got mine when I saw that quote, and no, it's not an April Fool's joke.

It's from a line in a movie called The Ruling Class with Peter O'Toole when he said: "When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself."

This was the mutterings of a paranoid schizophrenic who later believes he is Jack the Ripper; eventually becoming a psychopath and murdering people.

There's more to it but you can read it here if you want:  http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ruling_Class


The point I wanted to make is, and as most hopefully already know, that not all that hears voices are guided by higher beings, even if it may appear so at first.

Some "guidance" that I've had the "pleasure" of meeting are not higher beings but manipulating lower energies ... some even calling themselves family.

You can distinguish the two by what their "channel" speaks, how they act, and what is "driving" them ... what they are trying to accomplish ... good of one or good of all.

I also look for immature, paranoia or fear based advice. A well guided "channel" is like a doctor who sees a fault and advises people on what to do. A great guided channel advises what they see and also advises you to do your own research, because they don't want to be "God" for you, they want to help empower you as any wonderful teacher should.

Furthermore, there is a fine line between sanity and insanity. Walk softy around anyone who says they hear voices and channels "God" or any "enlightened beings" until they prove their worth.

That may take time or it can be validated by another who has already proven themselves to the public.

There are those that want to discredit the truth of higher awareness and they will use weak minds to do so. They, of lower energies, have their reasons just as higher energies have theirs ... it is a never ending story.



No comments:

Post a Comment