Monday, July 8, 2013

A Grateful Testimony


I have testimonies on my website at: http://atomarane.wix.com/idps#!testimonials but thought I'd share this one (below) here on my blog, which I just received.

~~~~~ 
Dear Charlene,

I just wanted to thank you again for the "dead on" reading I had with you this week. I really needed some insight and guidance in a personal matter. You and your guides gave me the validation, and help I so desperately needed, and made me feel much better.

I am always astonished at your amazing abilities, and your connection with your guides.

I also want to thank you again for helping me last year, with a deceased relative, who, for lack of a better word, was terrorizing me, and was making my life miserable, with his intrusiveness. Thank you and your guides, and the others who helped to clear my energy, as well as myself of this spirit, and for returning my home to the once peaceful place it had been.

You have amazing gifts and abilities, and I really appreciate all of your help.

Best Wishes,
D.B.
~~~~~

Just for the record, not always will there be an immediate release from an attacker due to it possibly being a "physical" presence inciting the attacks and not just a spirit. Some situations can be drawn out, for many reasons (including prior life agreements), which is why I decided to teach instead of just doing everything for everyone.

I made this decision to teach, a long time ago, because of a quote I have that says: "give a man a fish and he eats for a day; teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime."

I would also like to add that healing comes with understanding and everyone working together. I've learned that the answer to another's question could be no even when a yes is wanted. Yet, I will do my best to see why the no was presented and explain that as well.

At the day's end, a grateful testimony keeps us all knowing we're on the right track. 

1 comment:

  1. The Wix link has changed. This is the new link to the home page.

    https://atomarane.wixsite.com/idps1?fbclid=IwAR2-Z5LmAwdGjZeb0NsVSCE4NImCvVNC7sO3ahl48jBp4Qzh33miuklCdVA

    ReplyDelete