Friday, July 19, 2013

Profile Me Aware!


I'm a women who has been through a lot in life. I have dealt with poor areas of living, called derogatory names, dealt with numerous sexual harassments, discrimination, theft, and physical abuse through psychic attacks. 

This has created an intuitive ability, along with programming, that has helped me, and I hope continues to help me, understand warning signs which includes heightened senses to protect me. To do less, in many troubled times and areas, would be folly on my part. 

So please forgive me if I sense I need to lock my doors, clutch my purse or belongings closer to me, as well as utilizing what I've learned to, hopefully, stay away from "evil" areas. 

Yes, there are those that will "feel" with bigotry and hate, however my feelings stem from my intuition and life's programming and not racial, gender or culture profiling. It is no different then me turning off the water to my house, among other things, before going on vacation. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. 

My feelings are also based on sensing the intent of another's heart ... along with my need to survive. These feelings didn't come from nothing ... they came from something. Live and learn. 

Please remember that "profiling" was created from past and current fears induced into mankind and due to the many circumstances that allowed it. It's our way of learning to live without too much heartache. Keep this in mind when wanting to play any profiling card. 

If we don't want profiling then change out the programming, however  reprogramming of any kind takes time and the allowance of everyone ... including our ancestors who have crossed over and are still "influencing" family. 

So does earning trust in people. I use to trust people in my innocent years, but life had shown me the err of that decision due to dishonesty and corruption I've experienced. Innocence is not always bliss. 

In the meantime, don't expect me to not do what my instincts tells me to do. The life that is saved could be my own. I didn't get as far as I have in this life by staying stupid and gullible. Call that whatever you want. 

Do I blame?

Do I demand people owe me a living because of my past?

No! I decided to utilize and share my knowledge instead of lamenting over my circumstances. 

Profile me aware! 


No comments:

Post a Comment