Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Savior: Not One But Many?


After reading this, some may say I'm playing devil's advocate. I like to think of it as helping someone tune into their intuition, along with common sense, to allow one to think and not just blindly follow. 

This blog is also due to being reminded today on what my original guide told me twenty five years ago: that not one messiah would be returning but many. Yet, I continually view posts from people, including those that say they are enlightened, that only one savior will return to save the world. 

Based on all my teachings, I find this strange. 

Here's why. My original soul, with its many past lifetimes, came back to have a peaceful existence (so I heard), yet had anything but that. It made me wonder why. Why so many scenarios of pain and hurt during my life? To make me a better person? Hate? Jealousy? To teach me a lesson? To awaken a new life: as in here we go again, you better wake up and get out here with us as all hell is breaking lose? 

After all, if I went through what I did, what would be done to any "chosen" messiah?

Sure, from a distance the planet looks peaceful and beautiful, but it is far from that and always has been. Was it a moment of weakness that my original soul relented under pressure and returned? After all, the planet can have it's moments too, not everything is due to the "human species" on it.

That got me thinking many times before today that I believe more and more of what I was told back then: no one messiah is coming back to save anyone. Knowing what I've been through, and still see on this planet, he/she would have to be masochistic to do such a thing: seriously masochistic and/or narcissistic! Look around this planet and ask yourself: would you consciously do that without anyone thinking you were insane?

Think about it! 

Oh yes, don't forget, there are also those who would just as soon shoot you too. There are way too many gun crazy people on this planet. This is not a judgment ... it's a fact.

Besides, how would they know that you are who you say you are? Those would be the ones who would also be yelling at you to get off your ego pedestal ... or possibly be jealous that it's you and not them. Ridiculous! They are blind to the real truth of the torment and suffering many have experienced, including me, to be awakened and aware. 

Ignorance is not bliss. 

So, it sounds logical to get over those past ideas and move on and learn to save ourselves as we've been doing since the beginning of time. Could that be the real lesson we are here to learn ... as well as to stop living in the past?
 

Hmmm ... maybe that's the real clue to any savior returning ... it's us. That's why we don't know the timing of "the arrival" because the arrival time is within each individual's awareness. Mass worldwide awakenings in order to get it. Yet, we still don't get it. Is the timing still off?

Besides, why would a parent put one child above others ... over and over again? Do you do that to your children? Do your parents do that? In all this worldly wisdom, why would any Creator Parent do that? 

Maybe our Creator does know and maybe we're being told that WE are already here. That the mysteries of life are being revealed but we're too busy looking at a puzzle piece and not the full puzzle. 

What's in your soul? 


Matthew 24:36

 “But about that day and hour no one knows,

neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, 

but only the Father."


4 comments:

  1. Atomarane, do you think humans will reach enlightenment? I really want to believe that there's a chance for us, but with all that is happening in the world, I'm starting to feel doubt.

    Goodness, my sister is causing me a headache, so forgive me for any grammar errors -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been advancing in intelligence for eons, and unless we set ourselves back to caveman days due to nuclear war, we stand a very good chance on continuing. It may not be in our lifetime, as people tend to drag their feet, but hopefully within the next hundred years or so things will improve greatly. We've been warring forever, with more intelligence we learn to compromise and stop fighting like lower life forms. We just have to keep pushing forward. Hopefully common sense and intuition will override lies and hate that some still use for selfish reasons. Nothing like being educated and intuitive enough to call BS on someone. ;)

      Delete
  2. Your answer gives me hope. I know there are ignorant people (sadly, some are in my family), but there are also so many that are willing to be more accepting toward changes, like some of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, age and wisdom of the soul is like age and wisdom of the mind - some don't always have it. ;)

      Delete