Monday, July 29, 2013

Allowing Doesn't Mean Putting Up With!!


Over 25 years ago a family member told me that my mental ability was years ahead of my time, yet my guide informed her that, actually, she (and others like her) are years behind. No judgment, he was just stating a fact. 

Anyway, with the numerous "world enlightenment teachers" out there, since then, many are understanding this mind ability more, along with compassion, but some still having gotten it. 

This made me ask, why could that be? I haven't stopped learning this ability, I do what I can to keep advancing, why the delays in so many not getting it? 

Today, I believe I finally reconciled to the fact that some collective, emotional energy deliberately holds us back from advancing further. This keeps this planet in density, which becomes an anchor against enlightenment. 

I've accepted that it is for many reasons but, mainly, I feel it's due to fear and not just ignorance or lack of soul/mind awareness. I learned that this fear may be unconsciously registering in some current minds from memories in their soul ... from the hurt of past universal and dimensional wars ... some unseen factor that subconsciously reminds them ... remember when? 

How can anyone fault them for not wanting any more of the same, yet they still haven't gotten the teachings. They haven't understood that we draw to us what we fear ... we fear pain ... we fear hurt ... we fear violence ... we fear war ... we fear so many things and we can draw it all because of it. Not just because of what we fear but what others fear too. 

Even Jesus said, to a number of beings in an All Call, (in a meditation I had when I was first awakening) "relinquish your fears or you'll be owned by them." I have the full All Call in my true story book called, Great Flame Within. 

To continue, how do we get over the fear? How do we get over this block in the road of our journey? How do we help others remove their fears? Can we or do we want to?

Metaphysical teachers tell us to "allow" others their journey. However, if by doing so it constantly hampers our own journey, when does allowing become "putting up with," because of another's journey? When do we realize by doing this that we allow them to take away our power? A teacher once told me, many years ago: allowing doesn't mean putting up with!

This not "putting up with" reminds me of two experiences during my life that tough love was utilized in order to remove fear. 

One: my oldest daughter feared swimming when she was a child. We lived in a state that is surrounded by water and has many lakes and swimming pools. I suddenly realized one day that I could not continue to allow her fear because it could have led to her death by drowning. I got tough on her and she learned to swim. She got over her fear and became a good swimmer. 

Two: my youngest daughter has a step- son that feared roller coasters. As a child they placated it but when he became a teen he was forced to ride one. Afterwards, he was so excited he wanted to do it again and again. 

In both cases, tough love pushed someone beyond their limited thinking based on another's level of awareness. This made me think about the tough love that could be in force today, for instance, with psychic attacks. To get us over our fear? To toughen us up? To push us at a higher mental awareness? To help us understand compassion? 

Possibly. 

For instance, I'll use this as an example: suppose God was disappointed with our laid back allowance and decided we were allowing more then we should be ... sitting back on our lazy behinds, so to speak, saying: "be allowing" or "let others do it." What if this led to all hell breaking loose? In this "scenario" a war ensued to force people out of their fear or apathy. Maybe our Creator got tired of "putting up with" and decided not to "allow" the density anymore; turning the proverbial back on the children of the universe until we figured it out for ourselves ... fought it out among us. 

After all, it's been over twenty-five years that the message was given me that some are "behind the times." It's been thousands of years of warring in the universe, which means the "children" still haven't gotten it. Sad.  

How would God/Goddess/Universe employ tough love to get people to move on ... to get it? I wonder.

You see, it's not difficult for me to believe that our Creator could apply the principle of tough love, as others have learned to do during their life. Why? Because the teacher who told me that "allowing doesn't mean putting up with," in my meditation many, many years ago, was the Creator. 

Maybe we are all still allowing too much of putting up with?



No comments:

Post a Comment