Saturday, February 8, 2014

Agendas: Fear Mongering Bullies

I'm concerned about the rampant fear mongering with anything new. And please don't say it isn't so, the world isn't flat ... among many other things that finally changed after a bias argument presenting it from doing so. We perpetually grasp the old ways with a death grip. That's not always bad but I do see an unhealthy and illogical pattern many times while studying history.

Lately I'm getting disgusted with the current witch hunts regarding GMO when these types of procedures have been done by man and nature for eons. Yes it has, but those who want you to follow their agenda won't flip that coin over for you. They don't want you to analyze the other side.

What? You forgot about that? Just because you think you know more, that means you actually know everything? I know a lot but I don't know everything, yet it seems the Internet is turning people into instant Einsteins or followers of false doctrine ... constantly perpetuating truths that have no substance to them.

My question is this, why do we get ourselves in an uproar when it was our thoughts/emotions that actually provoked the changes? Yes ... believe it or not ... ours!

Didn't we want chemical control when it came to spraying chemicals in the air and ground with pest control, fertilizers or weed control? So when a new idea is presented, it is vilified without evidence? In other words, we presumed to be enlightened with our mouths but our minds are still in the dark ages. The amount of universal doubt is profound on many subjects. I've even see psychics pulled into a flow and wondered why. I know now it's to discredit them.

Anyway, I digress.

What is the difference from pest control absorbed into a plant via air, dirt or water ... or by substance control on a seed? Would we prefer to have airborne issues continue? Would we prefer not to use pest control at all? Anyone that has ever farmed in the early last century will tell you the follies of that decision ... and we sure can't allow crop failure due to no control at all because the population, even with the huge amounts of deaths over many years, is still rapidly Increasing. Farmers and ranchers are doing all they can to keep the supply up to meet the demand. More and more technology is being demanded by thoughts, emotions and words. Who is doing the demanding? We are. Our thoughts (prayers) are!

I agree, I don't want to be a sheep to slaughter but every day we humans are and in many ways - not just farm animals. I get tired of hearing about the poor wild life too. Jeez people ... don't you ever watch animal shows? These creatures can be down right mean and nasty. Yes, even farm animals ... not just humans.

So please stop with your perpetual fear mongering and unjust bullying to make people follow your truths ... and do more research.

Maybe I was meant to survive as long as I have. God only knows why because the things I've had in and out of my body would make one wonder why I made it to 65. I only know that it's not adding up in my book any difference from seeds that are treated with the same chemicals that we've been using that has already permeated our ground, our water and our air.

All I know is that when people start screaming in one direction, I start looking for an underlying cause in another direction. It's something I learned to do because of my life's lessons. Right after I say: wait ... I'm sensing doubt. What's that about?

I was guided to read this (below link) today. It's what made me ask questions like: Which way is the right way? How do we know this is wrong? Whose agenda are we really appeasing? Why did we need to invent a different way? Is different bad or just different? Is it the truth or just a handful of powerful people's truth? Is one power competing with another power? Are we just being pawns in their power game?

Aren't you getting tired of the fear mongering bullies?



No comments:

Post a Comment