Monday, February 10, 2014

Soul Cleansings and What is Soul to Soul Incarnations

Every now and then someone will comment on one of my Atomarane You Tube videos and I feel it should be shared here as well. 

These videos are teaching people what I was taught about in regards to what makes people do or say the things they do as well as health issues, phobias, etc., not just the good stuff that we have in our energy but everything that makes us who we are today.

Not always are we possessed by another being that is an invisible source consciously aware of doing so, but it could be something in our energy/soul that is creating the issues.

This video talks about some of my personal experiences, as well as what I was taught about them and how it can help others dig further into their souls/life if they want.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgGLSGNq9wg

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment