Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Broken Record: Channeled Messages

Broken record: annoying repetition, as likened to a scratched phonograph record that repeats the same brief passage over and over.

~~~~~~

This may be a problem for some to understand, who never owned or used a record player in their lives, however during my youth it's all we had, and what was irritating was when a record got scratched, the needle hitting the scratch would make the record repeat that section over and over until you physically moved the needle.

Current day "channeling messages" reminds me of those old records due to the subject matter repeating itself of the same things I've heard twenty five years ago and since ... nay, since the 60's ... it's the same subject with only miner changes. If anyone has been listening to them, as I have, this would be apparent to them as it is to me.

I don't want to sound harsh with these "ascended masters" but I feel like telling them that they need to s**t or get off the pot. I hear or read their "wisdom" channeled through chosen "messengers" and all my mind is doing lately is saying: yada yada enlightenment yada yada yada peace yada salvation yada yada ascension yada yada yada dimensions yada yada ... no matter who they channel. To say it's getting old and nowhere is an understatement to how I truly feel right now.

Groan! Please ... someone unstick the record ... please! The music industry has changed more than this message. We're supposed to be awakening people not putting them to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment