Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hidden Treasures

Need a pick me up ... a temporarily escape from life and it's troubles? Then read a refreshing, romantic, short story called Hidden Treasures.

Preview available at link below as well as reviews. Also available in .pdf or ebook.

Synopsis: There are hidden treasures in this story to be discovered by each reader. A story about someone that had no hope for getting over a hurt of a lost love or being able to love again. Someone that needed to find herself, before she allowed love to come back into her life, and not knowing if she ever could or would. It is a refreshing story that the young as well as the young at heart can read and it will leave the reader with the feeling that there are even more hidden things to be uncovered.

Introduction Excerpt: This story has some of my own feelings that I developed during my life but all the characters are a figment of my imagination except the flash backs to Italy. I used my visit to Italy, as a child, to enhance the story

http://www.lulu.com/shop/charlene-lerch/hidden-treasures/paperback/product-12456948.html


No comments:

Post a Comment