Thursday, August 7, 2014

Psychic Attacks: Ascended Master Training & Past Life Egos

Over twenty-five years of learning mind power, spirit communication, past life training, and other universal awareness, during my Ascended Master development, I learned to say whatever, show me, or prove it, quite often. It protected me many times, for many reasons, especially when dealing with mine or others psychic attacks via psychotic beings. 

I also learned that it's important to be impeccable in what we ask because we may get something different than we expected. For instance, I requested an ascended master to teach me: a dialog in my true story book Great Flame Within. Yet, I had forgotten the trials and tribulations that they all went through to be one. I had forgotten the lessons and what they learned from them. I forgot that it might provoke the same scenarios for me as well; which it did.

I learned that the reason these tribulations occured was due to those who do not want anyone to remember their past lives ... regain total awareness ... to be empowered. Possibly due to the jealousy they have of other's paths. They obviously don't want to understand that these paths created these ascended masters and many times it was unbearable paths.

From personal experience, I've noticed that these tormentors seem to be OCD in their behavior patterns. This is based on the historical reports regarding all our past ascended masters who have dealt with these evils in the universe. Have these beings designated themselves as our nemisis to teach in this faulty and false manner? Using pain as an awakening method?

We are taught to move on from our past, not to live in it, however it's difficult when we're not allowed to do so. For instance, my attacks, I was told, were due to my past lives from my original soul ... mainly the few that were more historically known. This presented a problem because I wanted to know who and why, but at the same time I felt I was being kept from it.

Why the secrecy?

Finally, a few beings came to my rescue and I learned to walk my original soul's path. This meant I was able to track my soul's beginning life all the way up to my current life. This was no easy feat as there were quite a few, which I've also listed in my book, Eternity Proven, as well as on one of my Atomarane You Tube  videos for anyone to see.

I say my original soul because it's the only soul I recognize. That is due to the many soul interchanges my body has had since my original soul was walked out a very long time ago. It doesn't matter to me how many soul interchanges have occured, as I only recognize the original one. Whether I say my soul or my original soul, it's the only one I journeyed and journaled. A very trying journey, occurring again in this life. 

However, all these many years, since learning the path of a spiritual teacher, having my soul removed under the intent of saving my life, jumping around as a puppet, at times, to stop the continuous attacks my body and mind had, and still have, it taught me to fall back on the emotions I received from my original soul. A soul that guided me during the first 40 plus years of my life. It taught me to appreciate all the physical and non-physical beings who also guided me during my life, through the many attacks I had, while being unaware of "anyone" around me. It taught me that no matter what I did, to these beings who made unreasonable demands, it would never be good enough. Hence, I might as well be me and be happy; living my life as normal as possible.

This is why I made free teaching videos. It's my way of helping people not be sucked into that deceitful, ego-tripping vortex that I still see so many go through to discredit them, as well as teach people to protect themselves. However, it takes their will, and the will of others around them, to have them watch the videos and learn how to filter what they hear or see.

Many may fail because they don't have a fighting, stubborn spirit as some do who have survived. They may succumb to the deceit, torment or the big ego of past lives: I am so and so. Yes, that's another thing I have been through and still go through. I see others going through it too. I've heard things like: you have God's soul in your body, that makes you God. My reply is: no, I'm the physical person, that makes God me.

Yes, I can be a tad bit feisty.

My original soul had past lives that they repeatedly bring up saying: you are Muhammad or Pythagoras or Nostradamus or whoever. I calmly reply: those are past lives in my original soul and some are shared lives. It's not today ... it's not me.

Many times I just say: whatever!

As you can see, I'm not big-ego oriented. I have seven younger siblings that made sure of it. They were quick to bust any bubble if I was getting too big for my britches. I was well prepared for this name dropping insanity because of it. It kept me from strutting around on an ego trip that I've seen others do, using my soul's past lives or guidance names around me. It became more important for me to know facts and not grandiose, historical names.

Yet, in all fairness, I can only think that they, who feel this is important for their ego, are also being harassed to say they are the reincarnation of whoever or their guide is whoever. To me, it's not the true path of an ascended master, but I can understand the need to do this if they are being painfully harassed.

As I've stated before, I have been harrassed and it started again recently. This time is was regarding Apollo. Yes, my original soul had been in the universe as Apollo and had been around people helping them as such. However this original soul is no dummy. It knows how to delegate. It knows how to teach. It knows how to get help. My question to them is: how many Apollo souls are in the universe?

This is my way of keeping it real ... staying grounded. For you see, after all my training, I have learned one very important thing. All those past lives won't pay my bills. Nice to know about them ... what helped me to be me ... but useless otherwise ... as far as I'm concerned.

I can't change the past. I'm not those people from the past. My original soul claims that. Call me Apollo, if it makes someone feel better. Call me Muhammad or Nostradamus, or any of the full or partial lifetime names in my original soul. If you feel it's important to you. Call me Atomarane, if you want. It's only one of the many nicknames I've had in this life. However, I don't like being harassed over what I'm not. I was born Charlene and I'm proud of this life and that name. It's also my preference for this lifetime and not all those past life names and memories ... which may be considered good or bad by others ... holding us back because of it. 

Moving on ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment