Monday, August 4, 2014

Using Brute Force Won't Get A Jellyfish To Talk

I had a dream this morning which helped me understand that just because someone doesn't have the awareness of another, it may not be either's fault: teacher or student.

They may not be on the level, or near any level, of the teacher, because they may not have been afforded the opportunity to be on that path for the teacher to teach or they are mentally incapable.

Some people are deliberately kept in the dark so they are easily manipulated.

Some are kept in the dark because those around them don't want them to be smarter, which would make them look more ignorant.

This also has a lot to do with the energy consciousness around them. Not just inside their home but outside their home, or even to the extreme of those in the "invisible realm" held back due to lack of knowing or fear of knowing.

There is also the condition of not remembering what one is taught. Not everyone may have all working parts of the brain functioning properly. I have seen many human beings that have minds that are more reactionary, as in those of less thinking animal lifeforms. As well as some who react only by touch like plants or jellyfish.

This dream helped me with the frustration I've been feeling lately, regarding the low life, uneducated comments that I've been seeing on the internet and news.

It made me understand why some countries resort to brute force instead of gentle guidance. Why some people cannot "get it" without being treated less humane.

So, the next time you do a "frustration facepalm," as I did in my dream, ask yourself if their brain is ready to receive your enlightenment. If not, ask why that is. You may be looking at all those reasons I mentioned above and more; which may help you chose your battles more wisely. Stop chasing your tail, so to speak.

Some are not ready to receive another's truth no matter what one does.

As a spiritual teacher, I'm well aware that I am also a student. I learn something new everyday. Just as I did with this dream. Apparently, we have a long way to go in evolving due to the flaws we still create with the human mind.

We need to come to terms with the fact that jellyfish have a mouth but no brain. Using brute force won't get them to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment