Monday, June 8, 2015

Bruce (Caitlyn) Jenner: Mental Battles Aren't Over

I've been quiet about Bruce Jenner because I'm a firm believer to each their own as long as they're not hurting anyone. Maybe that hurting part is why I started getting messages from guidance recently. Is he hurting anyone? Maybe his children? Maybe the public image? Maybe someone hurt him?

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few things I've received into my mind the last few days that told me something was amiss about him or what he's publically shared. I will choose to use Bruce only due to what I'm sharing was before his publically "coming out." I know it's lengthy but it's important to include everything I've been "receiving" in order for a proper conclusion to be made. 

I'll begin with one of the first "messages" I received. I'm a people watcher. I've unconsciously read people all my life without understanding what I was doing until I got older. I've sensed things that seemed out of place. I would watch entertainers on TV and sensed things about them; things that maybe they might not want me to know, which is fine by me. It's their life.

Sometimes, I would even sense people hiding their true feelings or maybe they didn't know it themselves. This, in fact, is what started my discussing with guidance about Bruce. It was due to something I mentioned recently to one of daughter's friends. She had mentioned something about it being difficult to make a decision on her coming out. I replied, "Sometimes, you don't have to "come out" because some people intuitively know things. I knew this about you when you were a young kid coming around to hang out with my daughters."

So you see, after sharing that comment, I started receiving certain memories to help me understand Bruce and his coming out. They've shown me many scenarios of others that I know, family and friends, who had feelings that were causing some confused thoughts. Was it possession from their souls, those around them, or both? 

Could this be part of the reason my original soul returned? To help enlighten people so they would understand more? We all have adversities and opposition to what we want. Some fight them and some don't. Some overcome and some succumb. I have seen where someone was straight and went gay and went straight again. I've seen young people emit emotions they're going to be gay when older. I say older only due to feelings they didn't really know themselves - at the time - but I saw it. Just like my daughter's friend I mentioned above. There was another friend they hung around with that was like this too. She did come out later but converted back to straight. So I've seen and felt many things. Life is full of mysteries.  

In fact, one day, a very long time ago, after I was into spirit communication, I noticed a female family member emitting strong signs of being gay when she was older. I told my guide, please help her. This will crush her father. His only daughter. That's when I found out she was being set up. Possesed over hate of her father. I was so angry. How dare anyone do this? To take out their hate of another on an innocent child, like an animal attacking the weak. Of course, back then I thought possession was only in the movies. Not any more. Anyway, long story short, I was told she would grow up without this influence. I've watched her over the years to make sure. She is happily married and with a family she adores. So far so good. I haven't witnessed anything that shows this influence is still around and I know how to. Guidance knows I'll warn her. Thankfully, she's oblivious to my (their) intervention and I pray it stays that way. 

To continue, this leaves me with my Bruce memories that I was recently shown. First, let me back up a few decades ago. People who know me, know I have never been sports minded. I liked baseball, somewhat, and that was about it. That is, until I saw the Olympics or more precisely, Bruce Jenner in the Olympics. This began my like of certain Olympic events. From that point on, I feel I developed a soul connection with him. Many times, in those earlier years of Olympic popularity when he was on TV, or in the news, I watched and listened. Yes, he was married and looked happily content, even though I just discovered he had already expressed his feelings to her. 

So, back to my intuition about things. I must have missed the mark on him because not once did I sense he was having any inner turmoil, at least in those younger years when I was more aware of him. Maybe he was that good at hiding things or maybe there wasn't anything to hide because he felt he could control it. His first wife, Chrystie, said he was still a manly man. Linda, his second wife, also said he was a manly man and she's glad she didn't know in the beginning of their marriage. Obviously, he was that good at hiding this hidden desire. He certainly didn't seemed deprived of his manhood, as he fathered several children during his gender battle. I was even shown visions of him, of my earlier memories, and he was emitting manly man emotions. When did this femine side become stronger? Why did he keep the pretense, keep getting married and keep having children? Was he trying to prove to himself he was a man by doing so?

I asked guidance for universal permission to understand why all these memories were being shown to me. What point were they trying to make? I asked if this was something he wrote before this lifetime? I felt no. I asked if he was influenced by something as a child? I felt there was an influence. I asked if he was in trouble over this memory? They said not truly. Then why would he be troubled now? They said - influences. I asked if it was possession? They said - numerous. Then I felt they were saying it was more of what was going on around him after his popularity. Things in his "feminine soul" (that's what I heard) were used against him. Things went out of control due to many influences around him - physical and non-physical. 

I don't think guidance wanted to call him out for "his truth," but I felt they were saying there was more going on then he was aware or saying. That's normal. Most people don't know about being bombarded by thoughts and where they originate. Most people don't realize they can be set up and to make them think it's their idea. I don't think they wanted to say he was stretching the truth but they were giving me feelings as if to say not all he was saying was their truth. Cover up of a cover up?

I reflected back on all the years I watched him. I looked at pictures when he was younger. I felt nothing. Then they reminded me about the first few times I saw him on his TV show and my feelings of shock. I wondered - what happened to Bruce? In fact, it was such a turn off, I stopped watching the show, but didn't know what was going on. Still didn't pick up he was having gender issues only that he was being a wimp. No big deal. People change. I've seen this numerous times. I lost track of him over the years. He definitely didn't appear as a manly man. He looked whipped. It was obvious something took over him. What pushed him finally over to the feminine edge? Was it his current lifestyle? Was it spirit possession?

Yes, people have desires and fantasies all the time and don't play on them, or play on them but not let them take over them. Unless something pushes them over the edge. So, if Bruce was a such a "manly man," what pushed him over the edge? All I kept feeling was someone took over him. All I kept feeling is that his path would have been different if he hadn't lived in California or hadn't married Kris (that's the name that came into my mind). Did something occur that pushed the final button? Somehow I feel he was not pushing anything away, not fighting adversities, he was overwhelmed by the emotions. He was not wanting to fight them anymore. He fell and didn't want to get up. 

Considering the attacks, I've been through and recorded through videos and books, I can see how this can be so overwhelming. It builds up and can swallow you whole. The one saving grace for me was I knew it wasn't me. I knew it was coming at me from another or others. That knowledge, and my strong determination, helped me to immensely fight back. In fact, I've been told by many people that sharing my awareness has helped them. I can see how my knowledge may have helped in thwarting Bruce's attack. Yes, I will call it that because I was given permission to see his soul trail. He may have succeeded in his original life plan until a full scale mental war helped take him off the path he (she) wrote before incarnating. Many people were blocked from knowing this who may have helped change the outcome. That's how possession works. Even if we feel something is amiss or see something, we may dispute it, because that's how possession works. I can see how Kris rebuked what she obviously knew in her heart, because that's how possession works. 

In the meantime, some say he's a hero for what he's done. In my opinion, I would say a hero/heroine is someone who unselfishly serves another or others in a capacity that is considered sacrificing one's time and effort for the good of many. In that case, even a parent would be a hero/heroine but only to their children, not a nation. However, Bruce Jenner is self motivated for personal reasons and not under what I consider a hero/heroine description. There have been numerous people who have gendered transitioned way before him. Therefore, they should be the forerunner of this life change decision and, if it's an heroic deed, they should get the title as they were the pioneers.

After much reflection, it seems as if Bruce was "chosen" to be Caitlyn. Bruce allowed it due to not knowing more about soul memory or thought invasion. Bruce has died, long live Caitlyn. Bruce's Olympic medals are now in the care of Caitlyn and I hope they keep them in Bruce's name. He earned them, not Caitlyn. 

Let's hope Bruce stays buried and that personality doesn't want to resurface to cause her problems. After all, you can change out a body but all those years of troubled thoughts are deeply programmed within the mind.The only thing about not picking up on these dark troubling emotions is that he could have been blocked from me when they surfaced. I wasn't allowed to know and, again, that suggests possession. On a positive note, I read that Caitlyn will make more money than Bruce did for public speaking. I also read Jenner's financial net worth may more than double over the years. Talk about a twist in gender equality; maybe that was part of the plan as well. 

Such is life. At least, a life of being a puppet to the emotions of many who needed a guinea pig for a role model. I certainly know how that feels. I thank God I know what I know, I feel it greatly protected me. That and my strong determination to fight back adversity. Maybe it would have helped Bruce, if he knew more. Maybe not. All I can add is good luck Caitlyn. I feel, now that you've transitioned, you'll have new thoughts to overcome. You can change your outer appearance but I feel your mental battles aren't over. 

(Image: Getty/Vanity Fair)


No comments:

Post a Comment