Friday, June 19, 2015

What's Next?

Dare I ask? I saw this meme and it made me chuckle. It pretty much sums up those unhappy parts of my life. Thank goodness there's been good too and thank goodness I still have my sense of humor.

I stopped asking "what's next" because I know there always will be,  so why bother. At least, I'm still here. Maybe because our Divine Creator has put me on earth to do certain things and due to the setbacks from the adversities I have faced, in getting THE job done, I may have to stay around earth for a long, long time.

Putting me behind in my tasks has it's rewards. ;-) 

Also, my adversaries have, in their limited thinking, allowed me a higher awareness in knowing about heaven and hell. I now know they are not places but a state of mind which can be experienced in any dimension.

On earth as it is in heaven means we can be in hell here or there. War in heaven ... as it were. So it's best to clear up any issues before we leave this life or we may be facing them elsewhere and still asking ... what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment