Saturday, June 6, 2015

Keep Calm and Heal Thyself

A long time ago, I learned that it's best if we can do what we can ourselves, especially when it's as important as something like our healing. Working with our medical practitioners is only one source of helping ourselves. I believe, when it comes to healing, we should utilize everything we can.

I also believe that the reason we are disputing so much of our current medical ideology is due to our collective desire to learn self healing. Our medical profession and insurance costs have become overwhelming, making it necessary to explore other areas. Even if these areas have been utilized in the past but pushed aside.

Is self healing an answer to our prayers? I believe it is. I hope this video, on healing meditation techniques, gives you inspiration.

https://youtu.be/rIhcrzUlCxM

In regards to my ethics on this, here's my response to an email I received. 

http://atomaraneadvice.blogspot.com/2013/05/meditation-healing-email-response.html?m=

No comments:

Post a Comment