Monday, September 30, 2013

Manifesting Meditation Technique


I wanted to share this from my true story book which is in Chapter Seven. It was a manifesting meditation technique that I was taught by my spirit guide, Boyaed (aka Abraham/Merde, etc.) in November 1987.

For more on what followed, you can find it in my true story book, "Great Flame Within, The Story of a Forgotten Master."

~~~~~~~~~~

            "Boyaed, I have three places set up for classes. How do you think we'll do?" I questioned.

            "You will do as well as you wish. How many people do you wish for these classes?" He asked.

            "Well, the council gave information on the price to charge, do they want to tell me how many people are going to show up?"

            "No, Charlene, you are. You put the power of manifesting in your soul. Don't throw your power away, even to the universe. Visualize the size of each class and then bring the visualization to your soul." He told me, patiently.

            I thought about it for awhile then said. "I'm going to have ten people in each class."

            I imagined each place as if Boyaed and I were already teaching and then brought the vision to my chest (soul) and surrounded it with love (pink light).

            "Now," Boyaed directed, "relinquish the thought from your mind and allow it to be."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment