Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Shipyard Shooter Heard Voices? Why Does This Not Surprise Me?

 
I have heard voices in my mind for about twenty-five years. I have had spirits around me all my life and psychic attacks since birth ... more viscous ones since consciously hearing. 
 
Did I go have myself committed - no - because I know I'm not crazy. Did I go on a rampage and kill people - no - because I have the presence to know what is happening, learn from it and teach others. 
 
Let me tell you that there are too many reasons and too many excuses too. Anyone who doesn't understand this after years of posting my true story and teaching people what to do to protect themselves, is obviously not being allowed to know and they will be the next puppets to be used in situations like this man. 
 
Microwaves, ETs, Government factions or manipulating corporations are all reasons I've heard but it still takes the willingness of a person to commit a crime against society. 
 
You've been warned - not just by me but by many - about possession, telekinesis, mental warfare, among other forms of control. 
 
Who's next? Someone in your family? You? Your child? 
 
Am I pissed? You bet your sweet ass I am! 
 
So go ahead and run from this post, bury your head, just as before!  
 
It's your funeral! 

If you think that mental warfare is only recent and through current technology, you're seriously uninformed. 
 
Educate yourself - it's free. A Multidimensional Telekinetic War



No comments:

Post a Comment