Thursday, September 5, 2013

Metaphysical Words: The Dangling Carrot?


I wrote a blog the other day about words that unconsciously control. Most know the impact that words can have. Of course, these are my truths, but I share them to see if others may have already come to the same conclusion. If not, this is alright too.

To reiterate, I have come to the conclusion, after many years of analysis, that words like "unconditional love" and "judgments" are metaphysical drugs to induce people into a fantasy that cannot be met in order to provoke self chastisement or worse. To reach for something that was never meant to be attainable, but used as a carrot in front of a donkey to get it to perform. 

We beat ourselves up, or others, for not getting it, but this "getting it" has become a detrimental fantasy that has created a lot of fervor and hate over words that constantly undermine us or for being unworthy. 

This can create blocks in our heart which we then have to work on releasing so we can be free ... so we can get over judging ourselves because we don't truly understand living and loving unconditionally ... which we secretly withhold that knowledge from the public so no one judges us ... which creates more blocks in judging ourselves. Vicious circle. 

All this being done in order to control the masses under pretentious doctrines? To have us running around in never ending circles?

The more I thought about this, the more I felt that we were putting too much emphasis on words, without truly understanding them, and that we are actually judging words that are judging us. Maybe that's the real "getting it" and as we evolve we understand this: the blinders come off, the puppet strings are cut and no more dangling carrot. 

As a guide once told me: "Words are not as important as emotions. People can say the same word but have a different emotion behind it."

I'm sure we can all think of a much "overused" word that we can relate this to. ;-)

In a recent response to a blog comment, I told someone: to be able to live in peace, one has to be free of controversy. 

I would rather work on that than boggling my brain over judging words that are judging me. I have more important things to do then playing word games.


No comments:

Post a Comment