Monday, September 9, 2013

Trusting Your Instincts? What If They're Blocked?

 
 
I know that long blogs can be daunting, so I must apologize in advance for this being longer than I had originally anticipated. It is a lot to share on how I gained this information. I cannot force anyone to read it, however, if you are persistent, you will be astonished by what you read and hear. Of this, I have no doubt, so please hang in there and questions are always welcomed.  

~~~~~~~~~~
 
Always trust your instincts or inner voice? What if that inner voice isn't yours? I hear and read a lot of comments about trusting one's instincts or intuition, while also reading things like "I trust my soul center," as they point to their heart area. Well, I'm happy for them, but as many know, there is good and bad in everything. I won't go into the semantics of good and bad but only to say that in my understanding of it, good and bad is only relative to what side of the fence anyone is standing on when something is going on and they haven't heard the other side of the story in order to compare. Enough said!
 
I see some metaphysical people spouting all this glorious enlightenment and I look at their words, sense their thoughts and think, they haven't gone the distance ... the same distance I did. Yes, I was in their shoes at one time thinking all was peaches and cream in the universe. Well, if it's not on the planet why would it be elsewhere? On earth as it is in heaven?
 
Anyway, to continue on with the blog title: no, we cannot always trust our instincts and intuition, especially from our soul center. Why? Well, for one reason, one would have to have an awareness in their soul to do so ... it would have to be in the soul to understand life and as most know, from looking around this planet, not everyone does. Young souls or minds, as well as damaged souls or minds, may not have that awareness and/or it can be blocked from them.

Yes, blocked and/or caught up in a flow of deceit!
 
This is why I chose to finally write this blog due to my awareness and constantly being advised that what a person may be saying, about trusting their instincts, wasn't what my guidance were picking up about them. The first time I saw this  "blocking," "guiding" or "protection" was nearly twenty-five years ago when I was already awakened and participated in a vision I was told was called an All Call with the universe, which took place in August 1989. My guide left for his walk-in (interchange of souls) in January 1988 and the actual all call was before, in December 1987, before he left. I was unaware of it due to my lack of training at the time
 
Before I get into this all call, I want to explain another lesson that I learned about blocking, which occurred years before I was aware of spirits being around me my entire life, and why I understand all this now. I was having some serious issues over something that was going on with a family member and the natural instincts that should have been there were camouflaged by emotions to stop judging, along with other things to establish guilt thoughts within me for thinking anything so wicked. Later it turns out that the battle of good and evil going on in my mind was based on truth but what kept me from acting on it was that there was no physical evidence, at the time, along with the guilt I had felt for thinking bad thoughts about someone that was being kind on the surface. This taught me that a battle going on in my mind is for a reason but not always will the reason present itself immediately if there's interference.

So, you see, unless you are fully aware, you can be blocked or used to hurt another, or keep from knowing the truth which can hurt you.
 
Now, what I was asked to share for "proof" was from this all call, which I previously mentioned, along with a soul beginning video I made some time ago. These two things showed me how we can have a "keeper of our soul," as my original guide called it, and/or an invasion of our soul ... which can be determined by the emotions of their intent.
 
In my true story book, I wrote about this all call (below) in it's entirety, which took several pages. I was aware my guide had left for a walk-in for me but did not know there was an all call to make that decision. Silly me! I didn't know anyone was involved in my life much less permission was needed to prevent interference. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I discovered this. After I met Zabrona, who came to my rescue, he advised me of this all call and I went into a universal holding to see what had transpired in the past ... by this time more than a year had gone by since this had occurred. What I saw in this all call was truly amazing, because physical people were involved in this decision and not just spirits. This was the part they wanted me to share from my book: GREAT FLAME WITHIN - The Story of a Forgotten Master. This is how they, of knowing, do things out there, which I underlined, below, for emphasis.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt:
It is a week before Christmas in 1987. There is a feeling of suspense hanging in the air. Everywhere you look there is dark but clear energy, like looking into a smoky topaz.  A few darker, undefined forms start appearing, which seem suspended in space.
            Our attention is drawn to the right, to one of the suspended forms. It appears to be a physical, female energy and from the emotions around her, we are told she's asleep. It is late night, in this area, and the universe has come alive with an ALL CALL.
            "What do you mean?" Boyaed, a master spirit, demands to the universe. "What do you mean come up into the universe? I'm in the universe!"
            A fast emotion is felt by Boyaed challenging his truth. You can feel a tension building. He is under a judgment. An all call has convened and, it appears, he is the reason. He responds to the emotion.
            "No, you're right. I'm in her body."
The female form takes shape as we look closer at the body. She becomes clearer, more defined. There in bed is a tall, slender woman with auburn hair, sleeping. It, suddenly, becomes obvious, to those concerned, that the body of the woman sleeping is Charlene, Boyaed's channel.
            In the center of her chest there is a large, glowing circle, which is starting to extend away from her. Inside the circle there is an image of an older, stocky built man with blond hair to his shoulders, just sitting there as he talks to everyone; but, now, the circle is vanishing. We view the image extending away from her body.
It is a sight that is awesome to the beholder. This is a powerful, old god of the universe. He is expanding, staggering the imagination, in his height. He stands there, his grand figure looking around, then resumes with his feelings.
"But, I'm ....."
"Omnipresence!" A voice shouts off to one side.
            "Yes, I'm omnipresent." Boyaed replies. "I can be anywhere in this universe and in her body. What do you want?" He questions, defiantly, but with sorrow. 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
This was the first time I realized what can go on in another dimension. I have a You Tube video playlist, which I am talking about my true story, chapter by chapter, however the book is more detailed. This is why I made these videos, I wanted to get my story told and what I learned from it; not only for emotional relief of what had happened to me but to help others too. This can be viewed later, at your leisure, if you want.
 
Creator Reincarnation Eternity Proven - True Story
 
To continue, you can see, from this all call excerpt, the point my guidance is hopefully making with everyone regarding our soul center and the guidance or interference of it. To them, being inside someone's body, like this, is an invasion. Boyaed's reasoning was to keep people from snatching my soul away due to my soul's past lives. I didn't find fault in that, at the time, but higher guidance assures me that it can cause more trouble because of what's in his soul and him being attacked too, bringing more things to me for what he was doing.
 
This reasoning would be similar to a bad spirit hanging out in a good person's body and the good person wants to know why his/her life has suddenly changed for the worse ... and yes, vice versa.
 
The next thing that they wanted me to present to everyone, for understanding, was the soul beginning videos I did some time ago. I did each one in the moment. What you see is me seeing, hearing and feeling, right along with the viewer. They, over 300 videos, were all so fascinating and I felt myself become even more educated about the ways of the universe. However, it is one in particular that showed another example of soul center invasion and the one they wanted me to share. Each soul beginning video I did was less then ten minutes, there were a few that took two videos due to the controversy that was going on at the time and the length of time it took to resolve it, his was one of those, as you will see while watching. There are two videos to watch in order to see what can go on out there and within us ... for a number of reasons ... and I'm sure they will astound the viewer ... as I was while making them.
 
Please read his comments too. These two videos are called ...
How did MY SOUL begin - djmisplacedmarbles (part one)
How did MY SOUL begin - djmisplacedmarbles (part two)
Furthermore, I hope this helps everyone understand what I have come to learn over the years. Unless you are more aware/educated, your intuition or instincts can be blocked, just as your thoughts can be blocked. For further clarity on block thoughts, here is a two part video as well, call: Psychic Blocks and Spirits. The link is to video one and part two is attached to it. These, as in the true story videos above, can be viewed later, if you want. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7n3m-WYPJ4
 
I am still learning daily. The more we dig deeper into the universe, for truth, the veil can be lifted ... unless you're still being blocked. How do I know about this? I lived it but I fought it and I'm still here to share it. Of course, sharing can illicit hate and ridicule from another who doesn't want me to share it or to keep another from knowing it. This is why I kept so much of this within me over many, many years .... from co-workers and some family and friends ... because I actually judged them for not understanding and in doing so I, sadly, held them back as well as me. When I realized that, I said enough was enough! By not judging anymore, maybe my reality could help another ... and so this chapter of sharing my journey began.

Lastly, this is not a joke and it's not just in the movies, people who scoff at this only makes me wonder ... who's blocking their energy ... their thoughts .... their instincts?
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment