Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Backstabbers

I happened to mentioned to a friend of mine the other day: If I dwelled on everyone that stabbed me in the back I wouldn't have a life. 

Later, I started thinking about this message I was guided to say to offer comfort. I looked back over my life and was surprised over the number of times that this had happened to me ... including with family members ... in the past as well as current times.

Was it a message of some sort? Was I too nice? Too loving? Too gullible? Too trusting? Or is backstabbing just a way of life?

Last night, I was reminded of a backstabbing of biblical proportion.

My original soul was asked to return to a physical form to guide and in doing so, many jumped on the bandwagon to offer help. A few that my soul knew had it in them to provide protection and support ... and I felt could be trusted more than others due to the long history together.

Anyone reading my true story, "Great Flame Within," knows what happened ... soul removed ... along with my torment and torture throughout my life which hasn't ended ... among other things. And, as I was reminded last night, all due to backstabbing from the highest of places ... those that were supposed to be trustworthy in the universe.

Now I know why my guard is up when it comes to trust. I can still feel all those sharp instruments in my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment