Saturday, August 15, 2015

Karma: Trust Your Feelings

The next time you hear, or feel like saying, I hope karma gets him/her/them, think about this: karma is only cause and effect. It's not necessarily punishment, even when it may look that way.

If a person finds them self in need, it's cause and effect. Maybe their karma was only poor education or poor planning. However, it could be due to a past or current life transgression and their reaping what they've sowed. A person that feels the need to help or not help another, is also cause and effect. It applies to those who help a little or too much. It also applies to those who don't help at all.

It's not always what some see on the surface, like greed or compassion, but the karma between their souls ... truth in the universe.

When my oldest daughter told me once that I wasn't here to save the world, I thought about that and karma and realized that she was telling me to be careful of users and abusers. There's always someone ready to take advantage of another's kindness or good fortune. That's when I decided to put it out to the universe and let God and Council decide.

I've discovered that they use karma too. They use this to help them decide if we are to help or not. They look around to see if anything is deserving of my time, effort or money. Many times, I've received messages to help or not to help based on their guidance and what they see. They've used current life and past life to decide. It's not only the bad or good we're doing now, but what we've done before. An unpaid debt possibly or an unkind word behind closed doors. They weigh everything and then I get the decision. I find this has helped me a lot.

So, when someone chooses to help or not, keep this in mind. It's the collective flow that's involved between two or more people. Whereas, I may not feel inclined to be involved, it's only due to that karma between our souls. However, even though I may be asked not to help, I also know another is being asked to do so, because that's their karma. To me, that's an awesome system. I applaud and appreciate it because it works.

My daughter was right, I cannot save the world but I can trust my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment