Monday, August 17, 2015

Soul Memory: Familiar or Strange Feelings

I had a friend write me with some questions. In summary, it was about why certain things can feel strange or familiar due to experiences or not having those experiences - either here or elsewhere.

This is some of what I replied.

Traveling around the universe is just as easy for my original soul to do as traveling around this planet is for me. Well, somewhat. There are places here I would want to see and some not so much. I'm sure it's the same out in the universe to experience different life out there - if life still exists out there as before.

I know everything is ever evolving. Some planets that may have had life on them could be gone. Super novas and all. One day, billions of years from now, it will happen here. Hopefully, we will start life on another planet and then this planet will only be memories as those planets once were.

Our soul is like a computer with internal memory. It remembers things our mind may not - unless our mind is awakened with our soul memory as mine is. It's what causes those familiar feelings that we have and we're not sure why.

Young souls may have less knowing about life (experiences) than older souls. Just as our seniors have more knowing than a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment