Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Truth in the Universe

One of my dad's often used lines, when I was growing up, was: "that's your question, you answer it." I kid you not! It aggravated me each time he'd say it, but it also got me using my brain for something other than holding my ears apart. Like - problem solving. 

Is it any wonder that I grew up hearing that retort along with, "I'm not an encyclopedia, look it up," that I would eventually write a book about searching for truth? That I would teach the things that I was taught, by advanced, other-worldy teachers, in order to go beyond what we utilize here for fact finding? I think not!

Sure, my dad didn't have all the answers anymore than I do, but there's one source that does. The record keeper of all times. It's been called Akashic Records but I call it Universe. It's a wonderful source of information or records of all time and place when you learn how to use it correctly. Yet, like my dad's encyclopedia, or our current internet system, we still have to look things up there too, in order to solve problems or seek ultimate truth aka God's truth

Yet, in any trade we wish to master, this too takes time and training. If you don't want to learn, it's quite alright. However, please respect those who are accredited master metaphysicans and utilize it for you. Some information isn't always found by using Google.

Soul Searching for Truth
http://www.lulu.com/shop/charlene-lerch/soul-searching-for-truth/paperback/product-12428172.html

No comments:

Post a Comment