Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Everyone Has A Price

I've been thinking about these terroist tactics lately and it reminded me of something I learned when I was younger. Back in the late seventies, in order to get a top secret security clearance for the Navy, I had to have a 15 year background investigation. A lot of questions were asked about me, with a lot of people. When I finally received it, my commanding officer discussed a few things with me about it. This is how naive I was, back then, because he mentioned I had to have a good financial record, among other things, in order to be approved, and I wanted to know why.

He said, one reason is to, hopefully, keep me from being bribed or blackmailed. When you're in an important position, what you know can be good or bad. He looked at me seriously an added, with what people know or do, even their family can be used against them - to bribe or blackmail them. He told me that a person's character is important, but under extreme situations, everyone has a price.

I think of this often when I hear of people and terroist attacks. Maybe the price is not always an idealogy or what we think. Sadly, as I've learned through news media, since then, if you have someone you love being held captive, in order to do another's bidding, your life and theirs has no significant meaning. Often, everyone will die regardless. Big price.

Because of this knowledge, even while under psychic attack, which I've discussed often, I stood my ground in not being used, even with many threats. In mind warfare, conscious or unconscious, not everyone will have this ability or fortitude. Fear, pain and ignorance are great controllers. I've seen this on the news, especially when good people go bad and report that the "voices" made them. Many things to consider when it comes to fighting evil. Not everything is only the physical things we see.

Hopefully, it's a start to know more about what can push people over the edge in killing themselves or others. I only knew that I had to do what was morally and legally right, regardless of any voices. I even relinquished my original soul to save my body of those painful attacks back then. It stopped some but not completely. I never liked evil or liars. This made me dig my heels in even deeper. I decided to turn a negative into a positive; to teach people what I know so they can better protect themselves.

Yes, he was right. We all need to be on guard, because, one way or another, everyone has a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment