Friday, November 6, 2015

Mass Pandemonium

A very strange thing occured to me after going to bed last night. I asked for an Universal All Call to help a few friends with their requests. Nothing new, but it, obviously, stirred up some major insanity. Barely slept. Lots of threats. Foggy brain today. Yes, there are those who don't like someone interfering in their plans. I'm used to it, but I haven't had something like this in quite awhile.

I thought it might have been only me, because my husband slept fine. Yet, this morning, I read where a Facebook friend went through something similar. Could others be involved?

My psychic attack seemed worse after first going to bed but the harassment continued throughout the night with little to no sleep. Finally, I felt a few "Warrior Souls" helping me, in my later morning hours before arising. It was mass pandemonium. All I could think was: did this mythological Pandora's Box open?

Then this morning, looking back on my Facebook "On This Day," I saw this comment, which I had written on November 6, 2013. Hmmm ... maybe a portal had opened. Yet, my senses tell me that closing it could be in the works, because it went from mayhem to nearly peaceful before finally getting up. Very curious. Anyway, here's the Facebook comment I wrote on that day, along with a picture that I could find, back then, to represent what I saw.

Comment: I had the most curious vision this morning. I saw all this dark energy being funneled toward a doorway in the universe and was hearing words like "evil," "closing the door" (trying to), "Pandora's box (doorway)," "capturing," "enough" and felt a struggle going on to capture said evil and put it back through the doorway. Very interesting. The closest I could find an image of what I saw was this picture but all the white in this picture was dark in my vision.


No comments:

Post a Comment