Saturday, November 28, 2015

Psychic Attacks

I've learned a few major things to help me when I've experienced psychic attacks: determination, patience, tough love along with compassion and understanding. Sometimes, ignoring helps but not always.

First, you have to know what is going on around you and that takes reaching out to knowledgeable people to show you what to do. Often, it takes everyone cooperating to get the job done. Which means not expecting the ones you contact to do all the work. That would be paramount to constantly calling the police, because people keep breaking into your home, but you don't lock your doors or windows to prevent it. As the saying goes: God helps those that help themselves.

Because I spent many years helping people via my You Tube videos, I decided to put a book together on questions and answers based on true stories. This link is my Lulu site, but my book can be found on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, as well as other Internet areas. Being a metaphysical teacher, I thought it was important to do this to help others, as well as keeping me from repeating myself. You can also do an internet search with the words "psychic attack atomarane" to see what else I've done (blogs/videos/books) that can help people, along with my true story called GREAT FLAME WITHIN - The Story of a Forgotten Master, which can also be found on Google books.

Good luck.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/charlene-lerch/ask-atomarane-psychic-possession-or-attacks-true-stories/paperback/product-16060492.html

No comments:

Post a Comment