Monday, November 16, 2015

Focus on Your Race

Last night, I felt someone watching me; as in remote viewing. It went on for awhile, so it was deliberate. I haven't felt this in a long time but I know, because of the recent world tragedies, many angelic guides are quite busy elsewhere. As the saying goes: when the cat's away the mice will play. Understandable.

That's why I decided to share this message, which I received later, due to it. "When someone is too busy being in another's business, they may stop focusing, become discouraged, or lose interest in their goals. Unless, being in another's business is their goal."

Should I be flattered? Should I be concerned? People who do this, reminds me of those who run races and are always looking back over their shoulder to see where everyone else is. In those brief seconds, you can lose your forward momentum and often lose the race because of it. John Landy would know this, he said once: "I would have won the race if I hadn’t looked back, if I hadn’t taken my eyes off the goal."

Furthermore, he knew he could not blame another because he looked back to see their progress. Even though some wish to blame another for their life going awry, you cannot. Did they cause you to look over your shoulder? Stop focusing? Did they cause you to lose momentum? Lose the race? If you're too busy worrying over what someone does, has or says, how much time will you be giving to your goals? If you're too busy viewing my life, how's that affecting yours?

It only makes sense to stop looking over your shoulder and focus on your race.

No comments:

Post a Comment