Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dreams, Dreams, So Many Dreams! What Do They Mean?

I had a friend recently ask me if dreams really have meaning. I thought I'd share my knowledge of the many years of experiencing dreams, as well as understanding them, along with my email response.

For one, I've learned that not all can be interpreted through a dream dictionary. 

------Response

Sure, dreams always have meaning. Sometimes, it's just a cleaning up of our subconscious concerns or wishes.

It could be a prediction or even a dream of some future event. We forget about the dream but later we feel as if it's a deja vu where we feel we've been there or done something before. We WERE there before or DID something before ... but possibly in a dream scenario. 

We can also connect with the energy of others and dream about them but they may not know anything about it.

Sometimes, we can astral project into another's dream and be watching them dream. I had a dream yesterday as if I was eavesdropping in on two people talking in another room. I woke up thinking about the ability of astral projecting in our dreams and was glad I didn't remember what they were discussing. I sure didn't want to inadvertently invade someone's privacy.

Anyway, there are so many scenarios.

It's always best to keep a dream journal if you have many. Look up the symbols you have in a dream to help interpret it. For instance, if you dream about cooking in a kitchen ... look up kitchen and cooking to see what meanings are available.

Also use you emotions of what you were experiencing at the time of your dreams. That helps interpret the dream too.

I look at it this way ... dreams are not only a product of our imagination but other's too. There are no doors in the universe when it comes to our mind and connecting with other minds, especially while dreaming. When it comes to dreams, I've been through the gamut of them.

As you can see, many things are involved in interpreting dreams, which is why I choose not to do it for others anymore. It's just way too time consuming. Besides if I show you how to do it, it makes it more interesting for you ... more fun.

Hope that helps.

-------End

As I mentioned to my friend, there are many dream scenarios. I remember having to go into the universe to interpret a dream for a young man, whom I had never met, who called me one night from New York back in the early nineties.

He called to explain his perplexity of not being able to understand a dream he had as a child, much less having anyone interpret it for him that made any sense. He told me of his dream and the symbols he had seen and wondered if I could help him with it. I asked him to give me an hour and call me back.

With the help of guidance and the universe, collectively we brought the dream back into focus and interpreted it for him. When he called later, and I explained what I witnessed, he told me it was the first time something resonated with him. Makes sense, it was from his memory that we took the information.

The symbols were eventually used as my logo. The universe freely gave him an explanation and then asked me to use it as a school logo for me. I added something more to it though. I added the heart in the middle for compassion. This is the symbol that is on my book, "Eternity Proven." The symbol description is inside the book along with this young man's dream and interpretation. There are other dreams in this book as well as interpretations. 

For more information about my book, here is a video I made about it (ebook available also).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEpv7-KDATg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So, yes dreams can have many reasons and meanings ... if anyone wants to take the time to interpret them. If not, you have the option of taking the easy way out and paying someone to do it for you. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment