Thursday, March 20, 2014

Unexplained Odors

I don't think many people realize how we can smell something that no one else can. We may just assume it's our mind playing tricks on us.

However, there are many reports that can be investigated on the Internet of people's experiences of smelling unexplained odors ... good or bad.

Not everyone knows to question this, or may not even believe it, for whatever reason, but there are way too many stories to have it discounted without further investigation. 

The below conversation is from page 142 of my book, "The Great Flame Within." I had been under a painful and horrific psychic attack a very long time ago. Utilizing my current students and their guides, I called on Jesus to save me ... as was my religious belief. Of course, there's more to it in the story. 

The part that I'm sharing was when I had been explaining to Jesus what was going on and musing over something I had just heard him say to me, when I started smelling something.
----------
My mind jolted back from my musings; I began smelling Obsession cologne under my nose.  "This is your fragrance?" He asked. 

"Yes." I answered. "How did you do that?" 

"I placed the odor of this cologne in my soul to bring to Abraham. It was his wish to smell it. I have also shown him a picture of you in a dress he admired.
------------
So, this is no mystery to anyone who understands this ability. Not only can imagery be projected into our mind but also odors can be sent to us too.

For instance, these odors can be a sweet smell of something a grandmother loved who had crossed over. It's her way of letting you know she's still around. It can also be something not so pleasant, if someone is messing with another. I've had both.

I have had people write me about their experiences which were either good or bad ... depending on the situation ... and discovered not all are from spirits. Some were deliberately or innocently done through a physical being using astral projections.

Before one assumes it's coming from the spirit realm, it's always best to investigate all sources first. When nothing can be resolved that way, then your questions should lean in the other direction. Because ... someone just may be trying to tell you something.

Over twenty-five years ago I wouldn't have known a thing about this subject. Funny how life can change that.
----------
You can search the internet to find my true story or locate it here: http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/charlene-lerch/great-flame-within-the-story-of-a-forgotten-master/paperback/product-13579429.html

No comments:

Post a Comment