Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Reflection

This morning, I was reminded, while listening to a local Mayor's speech, that, at my age, I may have more yesterdays than tomorrows.

Going through my yesterday memories has made me wonder how I've survived it to have so many of them ... other than an inherit quality of being a stubborn fighter.

It's nice to think of the good memories I've made and the good memories still to be made ... God willing ... as they have help chase away the unpleasant ones. It's definitely been a roller coaster of a ride.

Or as my mom once said to me: You're the only one in the family that I know who can fall into a bucket of shit and come out smelling like a rose. (Her exact words.)

Always made me wonder why that bucket was there to begin with. ;)

After reflecting upon this, I decided to show my appreciation by saying thanks to all those "roses" who helped take away the unpleasantness.  <3



No comments:

Post a Comment