Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shapeshifting Through Reality?

Someone asked me a question this morning about "is it possible to shapeshift through reality?"

I thought I'd share guidance's response because, it seems to me, there's so much "reality" bordering on ... well, you can imagine.

However, I always think it may be one other person who really needs this message ... so I share for that reason.

-----
You're question is vague.

No human can shape-shift as we're not genetically designed of this ability and reality depends on who's reality.

Some live with their head in the clouds and fantasized a lot of things. Doesn't make it real ... just their reality or perception of real based on awareness that can be limited.
Is it a tangible 3d (based on our five senses) reality or an imagination reality (based on our sixth sense)?

Because our minds can play tricks on us ... even in a 3d reality.
-----

Then I suggested this video be watched of what I learned on what things can happen to trick one's mind when unaware.

I may get comments about this being not someone's truth ... or reality ... and that's ok. Everyone's reality can be different based on different experience and awareness. 

Keeping it real, nowadays, can be a challenge.

To keep it real for me, I use the divine message I got a long time ago about honoring our five senses when using our sixth sense. It works for me. It keeps me grounded. It keeps me from having flights of fancy.

Shape Shifting or Transfiguration?
http://youtu.be/ZHZvTOVZYtk

No comments:

Post a Comment